10+Beautiful Wheaten Marans eggs ships 11/21

bargain

Love God, Hubby & farm
11 Years
Apr 13, 2008
Bowdon, GA
Wheaten Marans are often not as well known as Black Copper Marans....The ladies with their dark cape literally look like they are wearing an elegant cape....Our Wheaten Marans are laying very well.Incubators are full and so we are offering these for sale! This will ship 11/21 if promptly paid for and hens continue to lay as expected. You may also schedule a pickup of eggs at our farm, if you prefer.

You will receive 10 Wheaten Marans hatching eggs and more if available the day of shipping. This flock is of Bev Davis/Buddy Henry lineage and now Garry farm lineage as well. Based on their laying patterns I do expect extras but cannot guarantee it!

There have been several instances lately of folks borrowing photos without express permission from The Garry Farm.... I will be working on watermarks again this fall to try to deter this....Please do not borrow our photos without permission. It took years to bring our birds to their present confirmation and in some cases over an hour or even two to get a useable photo shot... I'm sure you understand! Please pm if this is not clear.

Here's one of the pretty pullets from the original flock! No pullet eggs will be included however!!!!! My pullets are in a separate penned area.
8875_wheatanpullet1.jpg

Here's a picture of the laying flock:
8875_wheatenmarans1.jpg

I have been really pleased with the rich coloring of eggs in this flock...The hens have been laying now for many months and the coloring remains beautiful but lighter than the picture below..

These eggs pictures are several months old and some are lighter and some are much darker, all the hens are on different laying cycles!
Wheaten marans - made about 6 months ago:
8875_wheatenmaranseggs1.jpg

We breed toward the anticipated standards in our flocks

Payment and Shipping and Handling details:

In order to mail these after the close of the auction, please paypal the us at the following address: No echecks they will not clear in time for these eggs to ship.

[email protected]
Be sure that your paypal mailing address is current and if you want to pick up at the post office, please let me know via a pm your phone so I can put it on the box!

If you want insurance, please send $18.70 not $16.70 for shipping as the insurance from USPS costs us $2.00 more.

We are very care about selecting, carefully packing, packing materials, priority shipping and confirmation delivery. If extra(s) are available at the time of shipping, I'll include those as well. Usually I compute the shipping based on your zip code and whether you want insurance or express mailing instead of our regular priority shipping with confirmation delivery but in order to get this package moving tomorrow, we are giving a dollar cost average rate on our shipping.

We ship eggs the same way we would like to receive them. We bubble wrap each egg separately, putting in a regular box (not an egg carton) which is then cushioned and set in a larger box. These are not the prepaid priority boxes but we use the large boxes that can be ordered through USPS as the standard mailing box. Our mailing costs can often be higher than the prepaid boxes but we find that they arrive in better shape, so it's well worth the extra time, packing materials and shipping costs. Occasionally with a large order, we will use an even larger outside box. After carefully preparing you package we drive your eggs to the Post Office, where our local post office sets the egg shipments to the side to protect them. They are then placed on the truck on the top of all the other boxes! Our mailing costs are average cost based so you may pay immediately after winning the auction and we may ship in a timely fashion! Even as carefully as we ship, we cannot guarantee that there will be no breakage in transit. We do not guarantee the percentage of your hatch as the incubators temperature and humidity are very variable. We will provide assistance to you during the hatch and help in every way possible to have the best hatch possible.

We are a chemical free farm and farm full-time. We feed our animals with the best feed, sprouted grains, fresh grasses, treats from the garden and loving care. For more information about our farm, please visit our website http://freewebs.com/thegarryfarm.webs.com/ or our blogspot http://thegarryfarm.blogspot.com or facebook The Garry Farm

Please check out our feedback.
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pcz6aC_klXJDTE8H01hR-RA
and the current feedback system at the top of this listing.

Voluntary Testimonials are also available at our website.

See more about our farm at http://thegarryfarm.webs.com/ or Facebook: The Garry Farm

We are only able to accept paypal only for this auction and ship only within the US. Pickups at our farm are also allowed.
Please let me know if you have any questions. Happy Bidding...Thanks and have a blessed day. Nancy

Back
Top Bottom