10 + Big Beautiful Light Sussex Eggs From Imports

PearlySue

In the Brooder
9 Years
Oct 28, 2010
Ohio
We are proud to offer our Light Sussex hatching eggs from Paul Bradshaw stock.

These birds are amazingly huge gentle birds. One of the nicest chickens I have ever owned. I can go out and sit in the pen and the roos will still get up on my lap.
They are the friendlies and most curious birds, and the whitest white I have ever seen on a chicken. They are one of my most favorite chickens. We are hatching these eggs at this time but just have more than we can use. You will not be disappointed in the quality of these enormous birds!

While the fertility is excellent on these eggs we, like any other breeder, can not guarantee your hatch. Unfortunately the postal service is brutal on shipping eggs, from damaged boxes to loosing them all together. Please don't bid unless you are willing to take the risk.

Given the time of year, in the event the hens stop laying we will issue a full refund. Please pay for eggs promptly at the end of the auction as eggs are time sensitive. Paypal payments accepted to email address [email protected]

Please note: Due to state reguations we can not ship to SD, VA and Hawaii. Sorry!
smile.png

Thanks for viewing and good luck!

LSHen.jpg

LightSussexPairsm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom