10+ Black Copper Marans hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by shelleyd2008, Sep 23, 2011.

1. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    These eggs need to ship tomorrow (Saturday). If not, they will either go in my bator or be fed to the birds.

Up for bids are 6+ eggs from my Black Copper Marans. I have both clean- and feather-legged birds. I get about equal numbers of clean- and feather-legged chicks here with the occasional wheaten chick [​IMG]

Due to postal handling and your incubation techniques I cannot guarantee your hatch. What I can guarantee is that you will receive fresh, fertile eggs suitable for hatching free from cracks or defects. If you receive less than 6 eggs suitable for hatching I will replace them provided you pay shipping. I don't have much feedback on this new system but you can check out my Ebay feedback: username friend-2-fowl.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Eggs from a few months ago mixed in with pheasant eggs, brown/blue/white chicken eggs, white duck eggs, and guinea eggs.
    [​IMG]

Eggs from February, early in the laying season (girls had been laying approximately 2 months)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 23, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by