1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

10 + blk & blue copper hatching eggs 3 DAY AUCTION

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ohioruss, Mar 22, 2011.

1. ohioruss

ohioruss Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 14, 2008
    ohio
    PAYPAL AUCTION
    some of my eggs has lighten up

I am offering 10+ BLK & blue copper eggs. I always ship on Mondays
    thru ThursDAY, provided money is paid after closing bid. I got best of variety with the roo in this picture at the wapax show back in August, and best breed with his pullet. You should be able to get some nice chicks from these eggs, although no guarantees on hatches due to conditions out of my control once the eggs leave my hands. Eggs will be packed with the utmost care and delivered Priority Mail. Feedback should never be left on the basis of a hatch, as I can not and do not gaurantee hatch rates. Not responsible for eggs after they are shipped. .I will send extra eggs to you if avaliable at the time shipping. I have been breeding marans since 2000. I am NPIP ReCERTIFIED as of 10/2010.
    good luck bidding !!

This is the bev Davis line

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 24, 2011
  2. Joyryder

Joyryder Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 11, 2009
    Scandia, PA
    I hope you will have more in 21 days. Loved the color of your olive eggs (much better than your photo).
    Do you sell and ship chicks?
    Joanne

3. ohioruss

Nov 14, 2008
    ohio
    I probably will, no I do not ship chicks at this time, so sorry.
    Russ

4. chicknfishn

chicknfishn Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 22, 2010
    SW Washington State
    Do your hens and rooster have feathered shanks/legs? Also how many eggs are you anticipating sending and how old are the eggs?
    Thanks

5. ohioruss

Nov 14, 2008
    ohio
    I gathered eggs second day today, I usually get 6 to 7 and 8 eggs aday, I will try to send 13 to 14 eggs. My chickens are feathered legged.
    Russ

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by