~10+ Blue Black & Splash LF Cochin Eggs - Buy It Now ~

aceschix

Songster
10 Years
Oct 18, 2009
New Hampshire
https://www.backyardchickens.com/image/id/5716977/width/400/flags/LL

Shipping will be via Priority Mail at a cost of $15.00. Buyer pays shipping.

Please PM me if you are interested. I can do an order a week if not already commited.

My cochins are laying super well right now and I am done hatching for this year.
droolin.gif

I have selected my breeding flock for size, conformation to standard, amount of feather both body and foot. These birds have great foot feathering.
My roo is 16 months old. He is nice big black roo who is almost 13 #'s, he is from Vicki Pittman line.

Fertility has been tested, I am getting 100% fertility here! The roos are the biggest gentle giants, we all just love the cochins here.

There are 12 big fluffy BBS cochin hens in this pen with these boys. These girls have good to great cushion and the "pantaloons" are my favorite! Hens are 13-16 months old and they weigh 8.5-10.5 pounds.

There 2 Mottled Frizzle Hens in this pen. I can try to hold back their eggs if you do not want a possibly frizzled or split to mottled cochin, no guarantees..

43136_101_0655.jpg

43136_chickens_winter_2011_002.jpg

43136_blue_hen_2-2011.jpg

Look at his brows!!
ep.gif
Love him!

43136_100_0126.jpg

43136_100_0132.jpg

I will wrap each egg individualy in bubble wrap and do everything in my power to see that eggs get to you in the very best possible condition. I will ship with a confirmation number as well.

Please remember buying shipped eggs is a risk. I can not be accountable for anything that happens with the eggs once they leave my hands.

Please feel free to ask any questions!

Last edited:
April did such an AWESOME job packaging eggs she sent me and Fertility was GREAT! I would definitely get more eggs from her.
thumbsup.gif

Hello,, you have beautiful birds...where in NH are you? I am in Hillsboro.....I havn't posted to much so I don'nt no if this will go through. I am interested in buy it now, just have to ask DH first. I will let you no before it expires I hope. Thank you..... Ruth

Was just thinking about asking you if you had anymore of these eggs available!! The cochins I hatched from your eggs are beautiful!! They are already as tall or taller than my cochins from a hatchery and they are only three months old.

I am so happy you did well and you like them. The cochins are my favorites!!

Of course I can have eggs for you!!

Last edited:
I just set some of her eggs along with some others I ordered..different breed. :) Anyway, when they say she knows how to package, they are right! All the way from NH to Utah, none broken, none weeping. Quick to ship too.
Nice sized eggs, and some with cute little speckles on them. Love them! Thanks Ace!

Do you still have eggs available? I am in Maine and looking for some LF cochins (got bantams last year and fell in love) Willing to hatch our own.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom