10+ Blue/Blue Splash Marans eggs, NOW NPIP &

crfarm

Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes or so
10 Years
Nov 29, 2009
KY
I WAS TRYING TO EDIT AN AUCTION TO POST THIS ONE AND MY COMPUTER WENT WACKY AND ENTERED THIS ONE!!!! WITH THE PRICES LISTED.
CONSIDER THIS A BUY IT NOW AUCTION. CONTACT ME IF YOU WANT TO BUY IT NOW. I CAN'T ALTER THE HEADLINE OR PRICE OR SHIPPING ON THIS HEADING. SHOULD GET A FEW LOOKS. LOL

THE PRICE LISTED WAS FOR STARTING OF 12+ BLUE SPLASH CHICKS WITH PRIORITY SHIPPING. IF SOMEONE WANTED A BUY IT NOW ON SPECIAL SETTING OF THESE YOU CAN BUY THE BLUE SPLASH CHICKS FOR $100 PLUS THE $20 FOR PRIORITY SHIPPING OR $42.50 FOR EXPRESS (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED) TO MOST STATES. IF THE WEST COAST SEND YOUR ZIP AND I WILL LOOK IT UP AND LET YOU KNOW WHAT IT WILL BE. SHIPPING INCLUDES BOX, SHAVINGS OR PAD, GROGEL, H20 CRUMBLES AND APPLE SLICES.

AT A LOCAL AUCTION HERE MY BLUE SPLASH WENT FOR $19 EACH FOR 4-6 WEEKS OLDS EACH, EVEN THE ROOS! I DO HAVE A COUPLE OF TRIOS OF BLUE SPLASH ALSO AVAILABLE. CONTACT ME FOR PRICING. THEY SHIP AT 4-6 WEEKS OLD AND EXPRESS MAIL.

BUY IT NOW FOR EGGS AT $42.00 INCLUDING SHIPPING.
WE ARE NPIP KY-218 AND AI TESTED

Offering 10+ straight run Blue/Blue Splash Marans eggs. these can be picked up too. We are located 90 miles south of Lexington KY.
These are from our pen of Blue/Blue Splash Marans. Some are feathered some are not. You will get both.
The lines are predominately Davis lines and were not achieved with Black Coppers. Coloring is very beautiful on these chicks we are getting. The pics below are some of the coloring you can expect to receive. They are full siblings to the ones that you will pick up.
The adult birds are of the parents.

45171_blue_splash067a.jpg
45171_blue_splash066a.jpg
45171_blue_splash060a.jpg
45171_blue_splash061a.jpg
45171_blue_marans004a.jpg
45171_blue_marans006a.jpg
45171_blue_marans002a.jpg
45171_blue_splash013.jpg

Last edited:
they are definitely not as dark as the black coppers and my blues do not have black copper in their background. But this is a pic taken in Feb. The Blues are darker than the blue splash. i am working on getting the darker egg color on the blue splash, that's why i have been using the blues with the blue splash roo. On these I have been getting a few blues in each hatch now too. the pic shows the 4 blue and blue splash eggs on the left. The lightest is the blue splash. the middle eggs are from my black coppers and the right is my coronation. It won't be long before I will be taking the blue hens out as I have a couple of Blue Roos up and coming.
45171_pict0085.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom