10+ Blue/Blue Splash Marans eggs with FREE SHIPPING!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by crfarm, Jan 19, 2011.

  1. crfarm

    crfarm Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes or so

    Nov 29, 2009
    KY
    You are bidding on 10+ any extras at time of shipping from my Blue Marans and Blue Splash Marans pen. I have 2 French standard Blue Roos, 1 French Standard Blue Splash Roo with 3 French Standard Blue hens and 2 Blue Splash hens. From this you can expect Blue, Blue Splash and Black.
    So far I have just hatched out blue splash chicks both feathered and clean legs including from the darker eggs. My line came from a breeder with primarily Davis lines. I am working on a better pic of the roos and hope to add them by tomorrow.
    the pic of the eggs shows 4 eggs from my blue pen on the left next to 4 BCM eggs in the middle and one Coronation Sussex on the right for comparison. these were collected TODAY 1/19/11.
    I cannot guarantee your hatch rate due to conditions beyond my control. Hatching eggs are a risk so please DO NOT bid if you do not understand this.
    My hatch rate with these eggs here has been 99% to 100%. I have included some current chick pics that were hatched on 1/16/11 and an older chick that is coming 3 weeks old.
    Shipping will be priority mail with a tracking number. These eggs will be ready to ship Monday. Payment is paypal only and is expected within 24 hours of auction ending. NO ECHECKS.

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
     
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2011
  2. happytxchick

    happytxchick Egg Song Acre

    751
    3
    131
    Jul 8, 2009
    Sulphur Springs, TX
    Are you NPIP certified?

    Also, if you only have blues and splashes, how will there be any blacks? Won't these all hatch out either blue or splash?

    Thanks!
     
  3. crfarm

    crfarm Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes or so

    Nov 29, 2009
    KY
    Quote:Since I have blue roos, if they breed with the blue hens you have a 25% chance of getting black, 25% splash and 50% blue.
    no I am not yet npip just waiting to get an appointment with the tester. But all my stock have come from NPIP breeders.
     
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2011
  4. crfarm

    crfarm Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes or so

    Nov 29, 2009
    KY
    here are the new pics of my blue/blue splash pen. I let them out to take these today.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
     
  5. RioLindoAz

    RioLindoAz Sleeping

    Jul 8, 2007
    Yuma, Arizona
    I'm ordering these for someone special... [​IMG]
     
  6. Barred Rocks forever

    Barred Rocks forever Chillin' With My Peeps

    Aug 9, 2009
    maryland
    will there be other auctions of eggs from these birds in the future ?
     
  7. crfarm

    crfarm Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes or so

    Nov 29, 2009
    KY
    Quote:Awe they will love them. the chicks we are getting are wonderful and we are getting some splash out of the darker eggs too! [​IMG]
     
  8. crfarm

    crfarm Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes or so

    Nov 29, 2009
    KY
    Quote:there will be a few more until I separate the blues from the splash. After separated I will be still offering the blue splash but there won't be as many eggs as now until our younger ones start laying. I was working on improving the egg color of the blue splash and then I will concentrate on getting more blues. I have a waiting list for the blues right now.
     
  9. happytxchick

    happytxchick Egg Song Acre

    751
    3
    131
    Jul 8, 2009
    Sulphur Springs, TX
    Ah, yes, that's right. I know better than to ask questions after the sun goes down. lol Sorry you had to explain all that! Thanks for the extra pics...they are beautiful birds!!
     
  10. crfarm

    crfarm Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes or so

    Nov 29, 2009
    KY
    Quote:Not a problem! [​IMG] sometimes it's a chore keeping up with all the color possibilities. I am always looking it back up to remind myself and make sure I am quoting others correctly. lol
     

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by