10+ Blue French Marans + Splash Hatching Eggs!!

rockinpaints

Crowing
11 Years
Jan 26, 2010
Ohio
We are offering for your consideration 10+ eggs from our beautiful Blue Marans pen.

Our birds were purchased from private breeders and most were from exhibition stock. The lacing on our Blue Marans is absolutely stunning. For those of you who fancy blue copper you can combine the true blues from these eggs with your black coppers for the beautiful blue copper chicks! (For more info on Blue genetics and linage visit our website at TheFancyChick.com) We have a total of 12 hens, 10 Blue and 2 Splash. Over these hens we have a Blue roo and Splash roo. From this breeding you have the possibility of Blue, and Splash chicks (occasionally black). Our flock meets the French standards and are all feather footed. However, it is possible to hatch a clean legged chick from time to time. Our Blue Marans eggs are not quite as dark as our Black Coppers but they are still a very nice dark large to XL egg.

We are at the beginning of our hatching season now and the girls are laying quite well. We will be listing extra eggs as our chick orders are filled. Extras will be included if available on shipping day. We breed Blue to Blue and Splash so your chicks should be a combination of Blues, Splash and Black. What ever you hatch they are sure to be absolutely beautiful chicks!

Because of the delicate time frame of hatching eggs we accept PayPal online payments only paid to [email protected] (no E-checks please). If you do not use PayPal and would still like to purchase eggs from us please contact us prior to bidding. If the girls stop laying and we are unable to ship your eggs for any reason within a week you will be given the option to a full refund or to wait till the eggs are available which ever you prefer.

Our eggs are very fertile and we have had an excellent hatch rate. However, due to the nature and handling of shipped eggs, time of the year etc., unfortunately we can not guarantee your hatch rate. We DO guarantee all eggs to be fresh and arrive in good condition and in a timely manor.

We ship to the lower U.S. states only. Thanks for viewing and Good Luck! We are NPIP certified in the state of Ohio If you prefer chicks instead of eggs we ship chicks all winter! You can click on the website link www.TheFancyChick.com or email us for ordering chicks!
frow.gif

(Our Blue Marans Eggs)
BMrooWM-396x336.jpg

1ABLUEMaransEggs-285x87.jpg

SplashMaransPairWM.jpg
This is the Splash clan in with my Blues
smile.png

SplashMaransWM.jpg

SpalshMaransHenWM.jpg
And a Blue Hen
MaransBlueHensWM-392x365.jpg

Quote:
Thank you for the wonderful compliment!
smile.png
I am glad you are happy with them!
jumpy.gif

Nellie

PM Sent, paid via paypal but if we can do next-day shipping let me know how much more I owe you! Thanks so much! I'm sooooo excited!!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom