10+ BLUE & SPLASH BEARDED SILKIE EGGS-BUY IT NOW

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Northwood Silkies, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Northwood Silkies

Northwood Silkies Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2010
    Northwest Michigan
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]**THIS IS A -BUY IT NOW- LISTING...**[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]**BUY IT NOW FOR $35.00 AND THAT INCLUDES PRIORITY SHIPPING*[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]~PLEASE POST SOLD IN THE REPLY BELOW IF YOU WANT THEM~[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]*WOULD LIKE TO GET THESE EGGS OUT WED *[/FONT]

10 + Blue & Splash bearded Silkie eggs..

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]**Blue & Splash pen consists of a Splash roo, 2 Blue hens and 2 Splash hens*[/FONT]

~~** PLEASE PAY WITHIN AUCTION END SO I CAN GET THESE EGGS OUT ASAP **~~

You can Paypal me at ... [email protected]

All my Silkies came from excellent show quality Silkies, All have nice toes & foot feathering, big crests and are typey. I'm very picky with my stock and only keep the best to use in my program.

I can not guarantee your hatch rate do to Rough postal handling, X-ray, and incubator mishaps which may make perfectly fertile eggs not develop or hatch. Purchasing shipped hatching eggs is a risk. Please be understanding and know this when purchasing hatching eggs through the mail.

This is an "as is" auction. I cant offer refunds due to these possible issues

When your eggs arrive store them pointy end down at room temperature for 12-24 hours prior to putting them in the incubator.

Eggs will be shipped USPS Priority. I can ship on any day of the week but it is highly recommended to have eggs shipped Mon-Wed. Shipping is only within the US. Will not ship to international buyers.

Eggs will be packed the best to my ability but I cant take any responsibility for them once they leave my home. The box will be marked as fragile and to be handled with care.

Thanks so much for looking & good luck hatching!!! :)

Last edited: May 8, 2012

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by