10+ Blue - Splash French Marans Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by rockinpaints, Nov 16, 2010.

1. rockinpaints

rockinpaints Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2010
    Ohio
    We are offering 10+ eggs from our beautiful Blue and Splash Marans. Our birds were purchased from private breeders and most were from exhibition stock. We have a total of 12 hens, 10 Blue and 2 Splash. Over these hens we have a Blue roo and Splash roo. Our flock meets the French standards and are feather footed. (However, it is possible to hatch a clean legged chick from time to time). Our Blue Marans eggs are not quite as dark as our Black Coppers but they are still very nice eggs.

We are at the end of our hatching season and the girls are still laying quite well. Extras will be included if available on shipping day. We breed Blue to Blue and Splash so your chicks should be a combination of Blues, Splash and Black. What ever you hatch they are sure to be absolutely beautiful chicks!

Because of the delicate time frame of hatching eggs we accept PayPal online payments only paid to [email protected] (no E-checks please). If you do not use PayPal and would still like to purchase eggs from us please contact us prior to bidding. Eggs will ship Monday after the sale.

Our eggs are very fertile and we have had an excellent hatch rate. However, due to the nature and handling of shipped eggs unfortunately we can not guarantee your hatch rate. We DO guarantee all eggs to be fresh and arrive in good condition and in a timely manor.

Thanks for viewing and Good Luck! (If you have ant questions at all please don't hesitate to ask) We also ship chicks!

(Our Blue Marans Eggs)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] This is the Splash clan in with my Blues [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] And a Blue Hen [​IMG]

2. bigspringshatchery

bigspringshatchery Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2010
    Roanoke Alabama
    I just wanted to say i ordered some eggs sunday night and recieved them today. Sent 4 extra BBS eggs and also 2 BCM eggs. Eggs have real good color. And packing was the best ive gotten so far. thanks again and ill def be buying from again.

3. rockinpaints

rockinpaints Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2010
    Ohio
    Thank you bigspringshatchery for the wonderful compliment! I hope you get LOTs of chicks to hatch [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by