10 Blue Splash Marans chicks Straight Run

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by crfarm, Feb 20, 2011.

1. crfarm

crfarm Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes or so

Nov 29, 2009
    KY
    Offering 10 straight run Blue Splash Marans chicks. they will be 2 weeks old.

Ready to pick up at the end of this auction. We are located 90 miles south of Lexington KY.

These are from our pen of Blue/Blue Splash Marans. Some are feathered some are not. You will get both.
    The lines are predominately Davis lines and were not achieved with Black Coppers. Coloring is very beautiful on these chicks we are getting. The pics below are some of the coloring you can expect to receive. They are full siblings to the ones that you will pick up.
    The adult birds are of the parents.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    What are in your lines besides Bev Davis? Thanks and have a blessed day. Nancy

3. crfarm

crfarm Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes or so

Nov 29, 2009
    KY
    Quote:Hi Nancy,
    I bought my eggs from dprather here in KY and he only told me that his lines were predominately Davis. He never told me the other. I will try to email again and see if i can pin it down. He's been selling his eggs/chicks quite well. I really like what we are getting. They don't have the black copper cross so the eggs are not as dark as other right now. I am getting some nice splash chicks out of the darker eggs though! [​IMG]

one more day till I see any of your chicks in the bator!!! [​IMG]

4. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    I'm so excited about those babies that are going to be born....I cannot swallow. really![​IMG] You're doing so well.

I bring down a tray for lockdown today and we'll see if we got that Old but made newish and very cleaned incubator run right! WIsh me luck too!!! and KEEP me posted please!!!

Thanks for the info..... Nancy

5. QCFChicks

QCFChicks Out Of The Brooder

Jan 19, 2011
    have you sold them yet? i am interested but will need you to ship them to me i live in tn. if you can ship i will buy thanks

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by