10+Blue Splash Marans eggs NPIP & AI TESTED

crfarm

Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes or so
10 Years
Nov 29, 2009
KY
WE ARE NOW NPIP & AI TESTED KY-218
these will ship on saturday.

These can be picked up too. We are located 90 miles south of Lexington KY. shipping is priority mail.

These are from our pen of Blue Splash Marans. Some are feathered some are not. You will get both.
The lines are predominately Davis lines. Coloring is very beautiful on these chicks we are getting. The pics below are some of the coloring you can expect to receive. They are full siblings to the ones that you will pick up.
The adult birds are of the parents. Take advantage of the discounted price. They have been selling for much more. Our birds are laying like crazy!
We have a 4 French Blue Splash Roo in with 12 Blue Splash that are mostly feather shank. As of June 9th we have added the first pullets we have hatched back into this pen. They are now starting to lay and you may receive some pullet eggs. The Blue Splash pullets eggs are darker than the first generation!
smile.png
The eggs are not as dark as the black coppers and we are working on that with these birds.

PAYMENT IS PAYPAL ONLY, NO ECHECKS. PAYMENT IS DUE 24 HOURS AFTER AUCTION ENDS. ANY DELAYS WILL EFFECT YOUR HATCH RATE. THESE EGGS COLLECTED FOR THIS AUCTION WILL BE SENT. IF YOU CANNOT PAY FOR THEM PLEASE DO NOT BID. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE TO YOUR HATCH RATE DUE TO POSTAL HANDLING OR YOUR INCUBATION METHODS. ROUGH HANDLING CAN KEEP YOUR EGG FROM DEVELOPING ALONG WITH YOUR INCUBATION METHOD. PLEASE UNDERSTAND HATCHING EGGS ARE A RISK. SOMETIMES YOU WILL GET A VERY GOOD HATCH, SOMETIMES A FEW WILL HATCH AND SOMETIMES NONE WILL HATCH. I HAVE BEEN HAVING A 95%-100% HATCH HERE AT HOME. SO THEY ARE FERTILE. THERE ARE MANY FACTORS THAT CAN HAPPEN WITH SHIPPED EGGS TO KEEP THEM FROM DEVELOPING. IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH THAT PLEASE DO NOT BID. I HAVE BOUGHT SEVERAL HATCHING EGGS AND HAD GREAT HATCHES AND NONE DEVELOP. I UNDERSTAND IT'S A RISK AND DID NOT ASK FOR REPLACEMENTS AS THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES.
PLEASE READ FEEDBACK TO MORE RECENT FEEDBACK ON PAST AUCTIONS.

I FELT I NEEDED TO ADD THIS AS THE LAST AUCTION, 5.7.11 WAS NEVER PAID FOR AND NO CONTACT. THOSE EGGS WENT TO WASTE. PLEASE PAY FOR YOUR EGGS WHEN THE AUCTION ENDS. THANKYOU!! AND HAPPY BIDDING!
smile.png

AGAIN THESE EGGS ARE NOT AS DARK AS BLACK COPPERS OR SOME OTHER BBS. WITH LOTS MORE WORK WE HOPE TO GET A DARKER COLOR LIKE THE BLACK COPPERS. BUT THE COLORING AND CONFORMATION OF THESE BIRDS ARE VERY NICE. I LOVE EM!!!

45171_blue_splash067a.jpg
45171_blue_splash066a.jpg
45171_blue_splash060a.jpg
45171_blue_splash061a.jpg
45171_blue_marans006a.jpg
45171_blue_splash013.jpg

Quote:
I will have some eggs available as long as the girls still lay. just keep looking for auctions!
smile.png

chickens? not yet :

Love the color of your chickens!! So pretty!!

thank you!!​

Quote:
I will have some eggs available as long as the girls still lay. just keep looking for auctions!
smile.png

Thanks!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom