10+Buff Silkie Eggs, in NE Alabama - NPIP

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jimnjay, Nov 22, 2010.

1. jimnjay

jimnjay Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Bryant Alabama
    I am getting eggs from my new Roo and two of the new darker Buff girls as well as two of the best of my older birds. These are bearded buff Silkies and they continue to improve in overall color. This rooster has a bit more dark feathers in the tail than the previous one but I have not found the chicks to have any indication of dark feathering yet. Time will tell, I can say, I have hatched out perfectly clear buff from a beautiful boy that displayed some dark in the tail.

This listing is for 10 eggs and I plan to ship right after the Thanksgiving Holiday. Eggs will be fresh and hopefully there will be extras.

This is a paypal only listing, Please contact me via PM for payment information and post sold in reply to this thread.

I use lots of extra insulation in the box to prevent them from getting to cold in the north. I have also used styrofoam boxes and will do so it required.

The girl show in the listing is Bonnie and she took Best Variety at Clanton Alabama in September. Her Sister Becky is laying and they are almost identical. I will try to get pictures posted of the others.

2. cochin123

cochin123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 9, 2009
    fort walton beach, fl
    where the cochins at [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. jimnjay

jimnjay Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Bryant Alabama
    They are shivering in the coop and trying to grow new feathers. Never saw such a bunch of Porcupines in my life. LOL In a few more months I should have some eggs.

4. Harlequin

Harlequin Out Of The Brooder

Jul 31, 2010
    that picture is so cute!! congrats to whoever hatches out some of those baby chickies

5. Alabama ee

Alabama ee Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 18, 2010
    Do you have chicks for sale also?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by