Nov 25, 2011
Stanwood
112529_2010aamad.jpg

10 Chicken / Duck Screw In Poultry Water Nipple Drinker

High quality, Best price

screw size 11/32”,

112529_kgrhqyokiie3fogmloebn8odq1eqg_12.jpg

Item Desctiption:

Chicken nipples are valves which dispense a drip of water whenever they are pecked..

Nipple style waterer had been typically used by professional chicken farmers for many years due to many outstanding reasons. No more poop in water. No spiling and soaking the nesting material so the chickens can get nature gravity fed by fresh, clean water without dieases.

More and more backyard chicken farmers come to agree to freely DIY or home made their own nipple waterer system by their chicken numbers. Because it is easy and quick to build. Save money and save time of looking after chickens. Even leave town for the weekend without worrying about the flock.

This listing is 10 pcs heavy duty, screw in style chicken waterer nipples. Each unit has a 360 degree stainless steel nipple head that will work from any angle. Good structure design---removable lower parts for easy cleaning. Item is easy to install in PVC pipe, a five gallon pail bucket or container.. Just simply screw in to your drilled hole. No experience necessary.. Red color design attracts fowl to fnd them fast to use, wether they are a day old or 5 years old. Exactly works great for broilers, layers, breeders, pullets, chicks, ducks and other game birds. They all love your waterer nipples.

Nipple Details:

1. Screw in style, screw size: 11/32”

2. With 360 degree stainless steel nipple

3. Heavy duty

4. With Removable lower parts for easy cleaning

5. Weight: 10 grame each

6. Color: Red

7. Quantity: 10 pcs

Instructions & Note:

1. Use drill bit size 11/32” at low rpm for PVC, bucket or container with thick plastic wall.

2. For other think plastic like re-used water bottle cap, using drill bit size 5/16” is recommended.

3. Use a little silicone or thread tape and screw nipple into the drilled hole.

4. Manufacturer recommends 1 nipple for 2-3 birds.

5. Water nipples only work under low pressure ( 5.5 psi or less ). Do not conect directly to a garden hose ( house water pressure is around 30 to 75 psi ). If you want to have it connected directly to a garden hose then a water pressure reguator is required.
112529_aquamiserdrink.jpg

112529_20110512homemadechickenwaterers.jpg

Do you know what brand these are? How are they comparable to the ones Farm Tec Catalog sells ?

Also, they say you can use with ducks but my understanding is Ducks need to be able to submerse their whole beak in water while eating. ?????

How many sets of these do you have ??

Thanks

Mine have a rubber washer on them and they come apart for cleaning the farm heck ones don't.

Chickens and ducks cup there water to drink with the nipples there heads go back when they peck the water gosh into there weeks.

I an selling 10 in this listing do you won't more then that?

MR.PEEPS :

Mine have a rubber washer on them and they come apart for cleaning the farm heck ones don't.

Chickens and ducks cup there water to drink with the nipples there heads go back when they peck the water gosh into there weeks.I an selling 10 in this listing do you won't more then that?

???

I know how they work, I was just under thei impression that ducks need to be able to submerse their bills and nostrils while they eat and drink.

Anyway, how much would 20 cost plus shipping?​

Back
Top Bottom