10+ cuckoo and white silkie eggs possible showgirl

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by muddyhorse, Dec 6, 2010.

1. muddyhorse

muddyhorse Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 11, 2009
    Bloomsdale, MO
    many of the parents have been shown successfully no DQ ect.
    One pen contains blue and black hens with my cuckoo roo. Last week I added a cuckoo showgirl roo to this pen, he has been covering the hens so you do have a chance at cuckoo showgirls.
    hens
    [​IMG]
    showgirl roo
    [​IMG]
    chicks
    [​IMG]
    My white pen has produced many winners. this pullet has won best in show at St. Francis county fair out of 650 entries, it was judged by APA judge Larry Denny.
    At the APA show in sedalia she was the champion feather leg in the JR division it was a double judged show.
    [​IMG]
    this is one of the roos
    [​IMG]
    this little girl came from this pen
    [​IMG]
    I have had great fertility and am swimming in chicks. All birds hatched from our eggs are eligible for our incentive fund program. If you place BV I'll send you $3 if you place BB I'll send $5 open or JR.
    I am not responsible for the PO. However if you have any issues please don't hesitate to contact me. Happy hatching

2. ugly ducky

ugly ducky Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 26, 2008
    S.E. MO
    I just want to say that Jodi has some VERY NICE Silkies! I've seen them in person, and if I were looking for some, I'd be jumping all over these eggs. She also takes great care of her birds! I love your cuckoo roo!!!

3. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....... [​IMG]

4. muddyhorse

muddyhorse Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 11, 2009
    Bloomsdale, MO
    This is going to be the last batch until spring. I'm worried they might get to cold shipping. on this batch if you do not have a good hatch I will replace the eggs for the cost of shipping in the spring. right now there are 8 cuckoo eggs which can also hatch black or blue although mine seem to run 75% cuckoo, and 4 whites.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by