10+ Eggs...Bantam Silver Penciled Plymouth Rock... Rare SQ Stock! PICS

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by PeepsInc, Sep 28, 2010.

1. PeepsInc

PeepsInc Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2009
    NY Tri State region
    This auction is for 10+ Eggs from my Bantam Silver Penciled Plymouth Rocks. These are not hatchery stock. They are from my line of show quality birds. I've had an incredible 100% hatch rate with these eggs under broodys this year. I will ship the freshest eggs, laid the 3 days prior to receiving payment. Each egg will be carefully wrapped, & I double box with lots of padding. I also label the box HATCHING EGGS! I have shipped hundreds of eggs in the past, with out a single egg breaking in transit. Tho once they are placed in the hands of the Post Office, I cant guarantee their safety..........Payment: Sorry NO PayPal!... I don't have a paypal account, and I only except Postal Money Orders (from the post office/NOT wallmart) I recommend getting a bubble envelope for your money order. That way you can put a delivery confirmation # on it. I will contact the winner at the end of the auction with my contact info...Please feel free to ask any questions........Thanks Chris

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. SilverPhoenix

SilverPhoenix Bantam Fanatic

Dec 15, 2009
    Penn Valley, CA
    Can't buy eggs right now, but if you're still offering them in the spring I'll be all over it! (Or maybe the winter if my self-control gets really bad.) I really do want some of these gorgeous birds. [​IMG]

(By the way, I love the birds I hatched from you in April! I have ten OEGB and a pair of bantam sumatra from your eggs and I just love them! I had a better hatch than that, but some of the birds went to new homes with 4Hers. I did hatch one SPPRB but unfortunately she had a bad disability and passed away after a few weeks. Anyway, thank you, these birds are pampered and gorgeous!)

Last edited: Sep 28, 2010
  3. rilly10

rilly10 Clover Field Farm

May 18, 2010
    Pottstown, PA
    WOW! Stunning!

4. jerseygirl1

jerseygirl1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2009
    Orange County, NY
    I got some of your hatching eggs at the PA Chickenstock Egg Auction this year - Best hatch I had, and they are all as equally as gorgeous as the pics you have posted!

5. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    go Chris go----they are gorgeous!!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by