1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

10+ eggs!! BLRW, Black Jersey Giant, Cuckoo/Golden Cuckoo Marans!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Echoinghills, Nov 21, 2010.

1. Echoinghills

Echoinghills Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2010
    NE OHIO
    Up for auction is a variety of BLRW, Black Jersey Giant, and Golden/Silver cuckoo maran, Brown Leghorn (white) eggs. These are all separate purebreeds, in their own pens! So far there is mostly BLRW eggs... 4 black jersey, should have 2-3 cuckoo eggs (or more) also in the bunch...will add Mondays eggs to the lot...and ship Monday....or add both Mon/Tues eggs to them...for even more in the shipment, depending on when the eggs are bought, or you want them shipped. There is 10 total eggs right now from Sat/Sun gathering. Grab these now... they are slacking with the days getting shorter....so wont have many egg auctions in the future. I am surprised we had this many eggs this weekend... i was going to put them in my bators for last hatches...but i will offer first, if no buyer...then i will keep them for my bator. Check out my feedback!!! Good luck... happy bidding!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by