10 Exhibition quality Blue Laced Red Wyandotte eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by RSFChicks, Jul 17, 2011.

1. RSFChicks

RSFChicks Out Of The Brooder

Mar 27, 2011
    Rancho Santa Fe
    These are not Hatchery lines and the pictures speak for themselves. I arguably have some of the nicest Blue Laced Red Wyandottes in the country and I am finally offering some of my eggs due to the fact my incubators are full and I have chicks everywhere!
    With Blue Laced Red Wyandottes you can expect Blue Laced, Black Laced and Splash. The thing that separates my BLRW from others is their mahogany color, so many you see out there are a washed out amber or orange, the lacing should be crisp and mine are a beautiful blue. Also so many you see are small and look like rocks. My BLRWs are large and sphere shaped with nice full open tails. You may get a single comb here and there but it is not common with my line.
    My chickens enjoy the coastal breezes and eat only the finest organic food high in protein and supplemented with flax and fish meal. They free range on grass and bugs and receive greens, fruits and vegetables every day. I may not offer these eggs for very long as I am constantly working to improve type and color and want them for myself but I just have too many right now and thought I would offer them here. Fertility has been great and the chicks have been beautiful and strong.
    Shipping is Priority Mail and NO GUARANTEES once eggs leave my hands, I cannot control how they are handled, Incubated etc after they leave here. I will wrap each one carefully and keep my fingers crossed with you that they arrive safely. Paypal only.
    So if your looking for this beautiful chicken here is your opportunity to get these gorgeous and docile birds for your backyard coop!

You can see my birds at www.facebook.com/ranchosantafechicks and click on photos!!! Happy Bidding!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 21, 2011
  2. encorepistol

encorepistol Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 25, 2009
    MO
    From the guidelines for this section:

2. A BSA listing is not the place to post your opinion of the item being sold (that's why we have a feedback system).​

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2011
  3. calgal98

calgal98 Chillin' With My Peeps

Wish this one was ending sooner.....[​IMG]

4. calgal98

calgal98 Chillin' With My Peeps

Just for those bidding....I bought some of these eggs and the shipping was wonderful. Eggs arrived well packed and are beautiful eggs. I'd have no hesitation buying here again!

5. hoppy

hoppy I'm not all fluff

May 5, 2007
    central maine
    Quote:what lines are these birds from and how long have you been working on them? also and most importantly, where is your rooster from? he looks different in coloring then the hens- is he an outcross?

6. RSFChicks

RSFChicks Out Of The Brooder

Mar 27, 2011
    Rancho Santa Fe
    The rooster is from my line and I have been working on this line for about 3 years. I originally started with birds from Breeders that I found had the nicest birds and went from there. I do not have hatchery birds. The Rooster is 100% Blue Laced Red Wyandotte and is correct in coloring and type for BLRW. Of course the type is not perfected compared to other Wyandottes but we all are striving to improve the Blue Laced Red to be as perfected as any Wyandotte. Thanks for your inquiry.

7. kelseygirl707

kelseygirl707 Dances with Chickens

Mar 3, 2009
    Lakeport, Ca.
    [​IMG] Sorry guys, I was pretty determined [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by