10 Exhibition quality Blue Laced Red Wyandotte eggs

RSFChicks

In the Brooder
8 Years
Mar 27, 2011
Rancho Santa Fe
These are not Hatchery lines and the pictures speak for themselves. We have been told we have some of the nicest Blue Laced Red Wyandottes in the country and we are finally offering some of our eggs due to the fact the incubators are full and we have chicks everywhere!
With Blue Laced Red Wyandottes you can expect Blue Laced, Black Laced and Splash. The thing that separates our BLRW from others is their mahogany color, so many you see out there are a washed out amber or orange, the lacing should be crisp and these are a deep blue. Also so many you see are small and look like rocks. Our BLRWs are large and sphere shaped with nice full open tails. You may get a single comb here and there but it is not common with our line.
Rancho Santa Fe chickens enjoy the coastal breezes and eat only the finest organic food high in protein and supplemented with flax and fish meal. They free range on grass and bugs and receive greens, fruits and vegetables every day. These eggs may only be offered for a short time as we are constantly working to improve type and color, we just have too many babies right now and decided to offer them here. Fertility has been great and the chicks have been beautiful and strong.
Shipping is Priority Mail and NO GUARANTEES once eggs leave our hands, We cannot control how they are handled, Incubated etc after they leave here. Eggs will be wrapped, each one carefully and we will keep our fingers crossed with you that they arrive safely. Paypal only.
So if your looking for this beautiful chicken here is your opportunity to get these gorgeous, docile and very sweet birds for your backyard coop!

You can see my birds at www.facebook.com/ranchosantafechicks and click on photos!!! Happy Bidding!!!

84179_dsc00227_2.jpg

84179_dsc00261.jpg

84179_dsc00413.jpg

84179_dsc00184.jpg

84179_dsc00613.jpg

Last edited:
I love your birds. They are just beautiful. If it wasn't so hot here, I would buy these in a heartbeat. Are you going to the Crossroads show in Indianapolis, Indiana this fall?

Thank you for you compiments on my Chickens, I love them and of coarse am partial
smile.png

I have never been to the Crossroads show and dont know about it, what kind of show is it?
Sorry you guys are dealing with the heat, I have been reading these awful stories on here of people trying everything to keep their chickens cool and not being successful and losing them...just awful!! After last summer being so cool its nice to be clear and in the 80s here. Southern California gets these summers some years where on the coast it never gets sunny just heavy marine layer (fog) everyday so it stays cool but this year it has been clear and warm so we are happy!

The Crossroads show is a huge show. It is going to have the best of the best there. People from all over US are going to be here. I am lucky enough to have it about hour from my house. It is suppose to be 93 here tomorrow with a heat index of 102-110. It has be aweful.

Quote:
lau.gif
gig.gif
That is a BIG shark. Guess you really want them?????
tongue.png

Why would you want to ship eggs from California to "egg Mecca" East coast ????????

These eggs are about a mile from me............ First time EVER I have seen eggs on sale on BYC I could pick up (but then again they may be available another time.....)

Last edited:
Well Phage, when I looked at the pictures of these chickens, I just could not get over how beautiful they were. It's good that you're only a mile from these chickens since these eggs already have my name on them!
lau.gif

Last edited:
Just wanted to tell you bidders that my eggs from the last auction arrived safe and sound, not one broken!!! Like Phage, I was excited to see these eggs are in California, so they had a short trip here. Wish me luck, hopefully in 3 weeks I will have 10 little BLRW babies running around.... I know.... Very wishful thinking, LOL.
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom