10+ French Black Copper Marans eggs, JEANE/PRESLEY LINES, NOW NPIP

crfarm

Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes or so
10 Years
Nov 29, 2009
KY
NOW NPIP AND AI CLEAN!!! EGGS WILL BE COLLECTED DIRECTLY AFTER AUCTION ENDS.

You can check my BYC page or my web page here for more pics of parents
http://chestnutridgefarm1.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=11510647
10+ French Black Copper Marans eggs. I will send extras if available. These are first and second year layers. My main Roo is pure Jean lines and the original hens are Jean/Presley. The hens have been consistently marked and the pullets I am getting are also very consistent. All of our breeding stock are feathered. They are laying nice dark eggs with the older hens lightening up as they have been laying since last fall. The pic of the eggs is current as of 2.16.11 and were not altered in any way. In fact these eggs were sent out that same day. The eggs are starting to lighten up but you are getting the genetics that are producing these dark eggs. Occasionally we get a clean legged chick. We have seen this with the 3rd and 4th generation. I have a ratio of 4 roos to 17 hens currently.
I cannot guarantee your hatch due to shipping/handling and incubation methods. I will pack them very well, individually in bubble wrap. I will send my darkest eggs at the time of shipping. The eggs will be collected at the close of this auction and shipped out after payment has cleared. Please pay promptly as these eggs will be packaged and any delay will affect your hatching.

Your eggs will be collected AFTER the auction ends. This means it may take a day or 2 before they ship. You will have very fresh eggs! If the hens do not lay for some reason you can either wait till they do or I will refund your money.

Shipping will be USPS priority and will be shipped out on a Mon, Tues, Wed or Sat. Payment is expected immediately after close of auction and payment is by Paypal only, NO ECHECKS.

Please keep in mind hatching eggs are a RISK. You may get several to hatch or you may get a few or you may get none depending on the handling they get from the postal service, which I have no control over. If you do not agree with this and do not want to take the risk PLEASE DO NOT BID. I won't be replacing eggs due to handling or your incubation methods. IF they are damaged in transit and there are more eggs than the extras destroyed, please email me with pics and statement of damage from the post office. But feel free to check the feedback here for some of the buyers results.

If I don't answer your questions right away please EMAIL me. my paypal is [email protected] you can also email me directly there.
ALL my breeding birds have feathered legs.
45171_black_copper_marans064a.jpg
45171_black_copper_marans061a.jpg
45171_black_copper_marans057a.jpg
45171_black_copper_marans065a.jpg
45171_black_copper_marans069a.jpg
45171_black_copper_marans070a.jpg
45171_black_copper_marans071a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom