10++ Guinea Hatching Eggs!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Rebel Rooster, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Rebel Rooster

Rebel Rooster I Will Love! :)

Jun 29, 2009
    Central SC
    My Coop
    Hi Guys! Rebel Roo here [​IMG]

The Guineas finally started... and when they did, they went nuts! I have lavander, pied & pearl gray all in the pen together. Every hatch, I get all 3 colors! I will send you 10 plus extras of our Guinea hatching eggs...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Thanks for looking! [​IMG]
    www.RushLanePoultry.com

2. KYChickenlady

KYChickenlady Out Of The Brooder

Apr 19, 2011
    If I win I would like to get 2 sets of eggs (20) That way I get a chance for a beginner to hatch a few. LOL do my best but still have this humidity problem.

3. foxygoober

foxygoober Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2011
    Greenville
    Will you do a local pickup?

4. Rebel Rooster

Jun 29, 2009
    Central SC
    My Coop
    Quote:Humidity isn't as big of an issue with guineas as it is with other poultry. Guineas come from arid Africa and the eggs can tollerate lower humidity settings than other birds. I incubate my guineas at 40% then raise to 50% during lock-down, the keets seem to do much better in these settings... they do for me anyway! [​IMG]

5. Rebel Rooster

Jun 29, 2009
    Central SC
    My Coop
    Quote:Yes... we do local pick-ups all the time, but the pick-ups are done seperate from our auctions... if you're gonna be passing close to Camden, contact us and we should be able to hook you up! [​IMG] www.RushLanePoultry.com

Last edited: Apr 19, 2011
  6. hotshoe

hotshoe Out Of The Brooder

Mar 8, 2011
    Eudora
    paypall only or do you take a ups money order?

7. Rebel Rooster

Jun 29, 2009
    Central SC
    My Coop
    Quote:We prefer paypal because it really speeds up the process! But... we will take a MO when the birds are laying well... [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by