10+ LF Barred Black Olive Egger Hatching Eggs - Ship Monday 3/28/11

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by hipeatall, Mar 22, 2011.

1. hipeatall

hipeatall Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2009
    10+ LF Barred Black Olive Egger Hatching Eggs - Ship Monday 3/28/11

We just love our beautiful Large Fowl Olive Eggers. We have a super sweet Black Barred Rooster "Popeye" in with 6 Black Barred Hens and 1 Blue Hen (so there is the 50/50 chance of hatching a blue barred from her eggs).

Here are some pictures of our Olive Eggers... eggs, chicks and all grown up [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

The eggs will be sent via Priority Mail. They will be individually bubble wrapped and packaged with tons of care and extras will be sent. I will do my very best and I will package them the way I would want to receive them. All eggs will be clean, unwashed & fertile when shipped. Due to so many variations in incubators, hatching practices, the Post Office, etc I cannot guarantee the hatch rate.

Please Note - before bidding that when you bid on these eggs you agree that, if you win, you will SUBMIT YOUR PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL WITHIN 24 HOURS OF THE AUCTION ENDING so that eggs can ship out in a timely manner. Also, be sure to check your Private Message Box here on BYC to see if you won the auction... just recently, I had a customer not realize that she had won because she didn't get a copy of the email forwarded to her regular email.

If you have any questions / concerns or are interested in pre-ordering / reserving eggs, please send me an email at (hipeatall @ gmail.com) or PM me.

Thanks so much for your interest! Amy [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 26, 2011
  2. hipeatall

Mar 2, 2009
    Here is a picture of some of the chicks we just hatched out last week on St. Patrick's day [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. schellie69

schellie69 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 8, 2009
    Kansas
    This is tempting me to go buy an incubator great looking birds.

4. Cynthia12

Cynthia12 Always Grateful Premium Member

Apr 11, 2010
    Utah
    I have never seen this before! Darling!! hmmmm..............

5. hipeatall

Mar 2, 2009
    My son really loves these birds and their eggs. He is going to show a trio in the "Backyard Section" at the upcoming Fancy Feathers Open Chicken Show (April 2nd). We are really excited about them and seeing how they are received by the judges... should be interesting! [​IMG]

6. O'Henry Farms

O'Henry Farms Out Of The Brooder

Dec 29, 2010
    Grassy Creek, NC
    I got mine from the seller you mentioned. They are beautiful!

Last edited: Mar 26, 2011
  7. hipeatall

Mar 2, 2009
    The hens are laying really well... I'm thinking I will be able to ship 15 eggs for this Buy It Now listing [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by