10+ Light Brahma eggs SHIPS MONDAY 5/4 ~NY~

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by SundownWaterfowl, May 2, 2009.

1. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

I will have a set of 10+ Light Brahma eggs to ship this Monday 5/4.
    Standard size.

Price is $25.00 priority shipping included These sell for $30 on my website. I offer them $5.00 off for BYC members.

Eggs will be shipped priority mail. Will be individually bubble wrapped and marked "FRAGILE", and "HANDLE WITH CARE"

Will trade for White Bearded or Buff Bearded silkie hatching eggs of same quality, in a couple weeks, PM me.

Payment is by paypal instant payment only, and I cant guarantee hatchability due to shipping and your incubation methods. No refunds, returns, or exchanges.

I have had 3, 100% hatches this year. I have been getting 100% fertility. Also, every chick I have hatched out has been pure yellow, with no gray or black on the down.

See more pictures of my stock, and recent chicks here www.freewebs.com/sundownwaterfowl

Post SOLD and send $25 via paypal instant payment to [email protected] First person to post SOLD and send the money gets them. Will ship out monday. Eggs will be from this weekend. PM me after you pay.

Ships to the lower 48 states only.

Thanks,
    Chelsea

[​IMG][​IMG]All of my chicks have been pure white/yellow as chicks. None of them have had any other colors on them when they were hatched.[​IMG]

See feedback here: http://www.freewebs.com/sundownwaterfowl/customertestimonials.htm

2. silverlining

silverlining Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2009
    Highlands Ranch
    just wanted to bump you because your light brahmas are STUNNINGLY beautiful [​IMG]

too bad mom would have a conniption if I got more chicks x)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by