10 + Mille Fleur/Calico Cochin Bantam Project Hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Chickenhorder, Nov 10, 2010.

1. Chickenhorder

Chickenhorder Out Of The Brooder

Aug 14, 2010
    Pa
    I have for sale 10 plus extras of my Mille Fleur/Calico Cochin Bantam Project Hatching eggs. In this pen there are 1st generation Hens that are columbian
    with slight mille pattern 2nd generation buff columbian hens with slight mille pattern, 2nd gen red hens with slight mille pattern , 3 rd and 4th gen pullets with awesome mille/calico pattern. Then there are 3 roo's 1 red with slight pattern, 1 very nice calico/mille roo and 1 very nice mille pattern.
    I have been getting red with black lacing, red and buff mottled, columbian mille, very loud calico patterns I have found that they change color as they
    develop so you must hold on to them for awhile.. My 1st gen columbian hens moltted out with a new pattern that is unique not sure what you would call it but definalty different. They have the columbian pattern but with cream to tan lacing all down there backs. I have pictures of all my birds so email me to see them for I cant seem to get the link attached to here. Most of these birds have very nice type with nice cushions and heavy foot feather. A few could be a little more rounded but that is progress in the works. Shipping is $11.50 and payment must be made with paypal at [email protected] final bid plus shipping. I am having in the high 95 % hatch rate with about a 98 % fertility, but although very good I can not
    guarantee your hatch for shipping and incubating practices can play a major role on shipped eggs. I do pack well so your eggs should arrive safe.
    Thanks for looking at my listing and questions please ask. [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 10, 2010
  2. muddipuppy

muddipuppy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 22, 2009
    Mountain View, CA
    They sound beautiful, but the photo isnt showing up. Will you mail out on Monday?

3. Cowgirlgrace

Cowgirlgrace Chillin' With My Peeps

Are more of what you are breeding for Mille? or Calico?

4. Chickenhorder

Chickenhorder Out Of The Brooder

Aug 14, 2010
    Pa
    I started out just for milles but seem to of be getting more calico.
    I should start to get alot more mille's now for I added new
    blood with darker more mille color to my pen. If you email me at [email protected] I will email you the adult birds. Thanks

5. xyresicchick

xyresicchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2010
    Providence, RI
    do you have photos?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by