10+ Mille Fleur Cochin project eggs ~NPIP~

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Funky Feathers, Oct 29, 2010.

1. Funky Feathers

Funky Feathers former Fattie

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    You are bidding on 10+ any extras laid by my beautiful Mille Fleur Cochin (Bantam) project birds. I acquired my breeding stock from Tim K. in OK. Pics are of parents and offspring. I have been hatching out beautifully colored birds, including Calico (the ones with a lot of white). They are hatching out like crazy, my customers are very happy with the birds they bought from me. Color & type just keeps on improving. Some of the birds I sold as chicks are prettier than my hens. You won't be disappointed. I need Instant Paypal payment at auction end (to [email protected]) so I can ship these out next Monday. Thanks for looking. NPIP # 51-370. AI clean. New pics of Ninja (Roo) and Mandy (hen) on my website.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Imagesoart

Imagesoart Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 24, 2009
    San Jose
    This is a silly question. What is the difference between cochin and just regular Mille Fleur?

3. Funky Feathers

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    Cochin is the breed, like silkie, sebright, rock, d'uccle, polish, etc. Mille Fleur is the color pattern. Like Mille Fleur D'Anvers, Mille Fleur D'Uccles, people are now working on putting this color on the Cochin breed. [​IMG] Many breeds come in different colors/patterns, some do not (like Rhode Island Reds for example).

Last edited: Oct 30, 2010
  4. drafthorse39

drafthorse39 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Baltimore, MD
    I just want to add that I have some of these in my incubator right now and Fattie's eggs are very fertile. [​IMG]

5. Funky Feathers

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    Notice: shipping will be Mon. Nov. 8th, and I Cannot ship or sell to VA. Sorry. [​IMG]

6. rarebreedeggs4u

rarebreedeggs4u Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 27, 2009
    Morrow, AR
    Ohhh, I want these eggs![​IMG]

7. pamperedpoultry

pamperedpoultry CHICKENFIED

Quote:why not to VA? I get eggs and ship all the time??

8. Funky Feathers

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    No shipping to VA because they have very strict testing regulations & red tape just to get an approval number to import birds & eggs into their precious state. I am not willing to go through all that. There are a lot of folks who will not ship into VA for this same reason. [​IMG] It is a lot more hassle than just the NPIP testing. I am NPIP.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2010
  9. pamperedpoultry

pamperedpoultry CHICKENFIED

Quote:Really hmmm? thats strange I ship eggs and I know a few that ship birds in and out with no problems.. I'm not even NPIP and Have shipped hundreds of eggs out and gotten quite a few shipped to me.. I normally ship eggs out 2 and 3 times a week.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by