10+ mixed duck eggs From "Chuckie and his Girls"

sonew123

Poultry Snuggie
11 Years
Mar 16, 2009
onchiota NY
Hi guys,

I have exactly 10+ eggs to go up:) they are from My male crested magpie "Chuckie" and his ding bat Khaki cambell runner duck girl friends...Chuckie is a HUGE BABY!!!!! loves to be loved

heres a bunch of photos:) I have never hatched these myself as we are not wanting anymore ducks-but I know they are fertile as I have some Bycer's incubating them now with baby Chuckie's floating about:) I have to use a big shipping box that is 14.95 through priority to ship these because the eggs are so big:-( Sorry guys These will ship MOnday the 25th

25181_cimg4700.jpg

25181_cimg4523.jpg

Just look at my baby!!!! LOL
25181_cimg4547.jpg

25181_cimg3607.jpg

25181_cimg3247.jpg

25181_cimg2797.jpg
following me
25181_cimg2808.jpg
-winter bath:)
25181_cimg1695.jpg
-1 day old!!!

Last edited:
Why in the world would you send eggs out on a friday?
Yes, they MAY arrive on saturday, but there is a big chance they will sit over the weekend.
sad.png

Quote:
Thanks Hunny-yes I have shipped on many friday's without any problems but to amuse I changed the date:) No sweat off my back as I get duck eggs everyday like clockwork-those that dont sell are cooked up:)

Quote:
Isnt he the king?? love my buttercup!

Oh, no, no no - CHuckie is mine - I was just going to ask

one of these days sweetie one of these days!!! Chuckie needs his own babies hatched out-when your up to it hollar!!

ep.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif

WHAT IS THIS?!?!?!

How could you do this to me?! Im not allowed to have any more duckies - and you have chuckie babies for sale?!?! THE AUDACITY!

hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif

... i want little chuckie babies...*sniffles*...

Quote:
THERE YOU ARE!!!! I was wondering when you would pipe in!!!! No one wanted Chuckies babies:-( Maybe hes just and aquired face you have to learn to love??? LOL

Back
Top Bottom