10 months old rooster not able to stand.

ZuniSagar

Hatching
Nov 17, 2019
In November 2019 my baby got a paralysis attack as per vet due to huge comb and he was not able to stand and eat, i took very good care of him i gave all the medicine given by his vet but there was no improvement so i stopped giving medicines and tried to give him natural healthy eatables then i saw improvement and one day (15 January) he got up and started walking again after so long...

2020-02-22-13-29-35-651.jpg

It was all good till 19 february, in the Morning i saw him in the same dilemma, as far as i understand my baby again suffering from the same problem (paralysis).hes not able to stand again and hes very down. I am so worried about him.

Please note i got my baby on 27th march 2019 and its his first birthday on upcoming month.

In November 2019 my baby got a paralysis attack as per vet due to huge comb and he was not able to stand and eat, i took very good care of him i gave all the medicine given by his vet but there was no improvement so i stopped giving medicines and tried to give him natural healthy eatables then i saw improvement and one day (15 January) he got up and started walking again after so long...

View attachment 2032708

It was all good till 19 february, in the Morning i saw him in the same dilemma, as far as i understand my baby again suffering from the same problem (paralysis).hes not able to stand again and hes very down. I am so worried about him.

Please note i got my baby on 27th march 2019 and its his first birthday on upcoming month.
The only thin I can recommend to you is a FB group callrd Crossbeaks, special poultry & friends. They are a great group that deal with poultry that have special problems - they may be able to advise you, good luck!

The only thin I can recommend to you is a FB group callrd Crossbeaks, special poultry & friends. They are a great group that deal with poultry that have special problems - they may be able to advise you, good luck!
Thank you i have requested to add on the group waiting for approval

Back
Top Bottom