10 PINK Egg Cartons NEW Blank for 6 or 12 SML Eggs or Crafts

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by rockinpaints, Oct 30, 2010.

1. rockinpaints

rockinpaints Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2010
    Ohio
    10 New Paper Egg Cartons 6 or 12 eggs! Hard to find PINK color. Please email me for a total instead of using the 'Buy It now' and I will send you a total with shipping and PayPal instructions. To estimate shipping go to USPS .com and use zip 44889 to your zip for shipping weight 3 pounds.

These cartons have a perforated line in the middle for a clean break so they can be used for 6 eggs.
    (That would make '20' 6pk egg cartons) Will hold Sm, Med, & Lg eggs. The cartons are unprinted. They are excellent for Farmers Markets, private eggs sales, crafts, soaps, personal use or shipping eggs.

All cartons are new and unused so no chance of cross contamination. Shipping is based on your zip code, buy additional cartons and save on shipping! For larger quantities email me or follow the link on our website. Thanks for looking and have a GREAT day!

Last edited: Oct 31, 2010
  2. rockinpaints

Jan 26, 2010
    Ohio
    We have regular cartons and the twin packs in beige if you are not crazy about the pick. (Regular cartons costs a little less too, style varies). You can get prices on our website or email me for more information. [​IMG][​IMG]

3. dmccann

dmccann Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 19, 2009
    darlington pa
    My Coop
    I am interested in the pink ones,how much for shipping to 16115 Darlington Pa? thanks

4. rockinpaints

Jan 26, 2010
    Ohio
    Hi there and thanks for your interest in the egg cartons. For 10 including shipping it would be $9.00.

Thanks again and have a great afternoon![​IMG]
    Nellie

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by