10 Poultry Nipple Drinkers "Free Shipping" ** Trouble with store offering free shipping Priced at 9.

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by S&N Livestock, Jan 11, 2012.

1. S&N Livestock

S&N Livestock Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 17, 2009
    southern ohio
    10 Nipple Drinkers
    We have these in stock and can be ordered here also >>> www.snlivestock.com/store
    Item Desctiption:

Chicken nipples are valves which dispense a drip of water whenever they are pecked..
    Nipple style waterer had been typically used by professional chicken farmers for many years due to many outstanding reasons. No more poop in water. No spiling and soaking the nesting material so the chickens can get nature gravity fed by fresh, clean water without dieases.
    More and more backyard chicken farmers come to agree to freely DIY or home made their own nipple waterer system by their chicken numbers. Because it is easy and quick to build. Save money and save time of looking after chickens. Even leave town for the weekend without worrying about the flock.

This listing of heavy duty, screw in style chicken waterer nipple has a 360 degree stainless steel nipple head that will work from any angle. Good structure design---removable lower parts for easy cleaning. Item is easy to install in PVC pipe, a five gallon pail bucket or container.. Just simply screw in to your drilled hole. No experience necessary.. Red color design attracts fowl to fnd them fast to use, wether they are a day old or 5 years old. Exactly works great for broilers, layers, breeders, pullets, chicks, ducks and other game birds. They all love your waterer nipples.

Nipple Details:
    1. Screw in style, screw size: 11/32”
    2. With 360 degree stainless steel nipple
    3. Heavy duty
    4. With Removable lower parts for easy cleaning
    5. Weight: 10 grame
    6. Color: Red

Instructions & Note:
    1. Use drill bit size 11/32” at low rpm for PVC, bucket or container with thick plastic wall.
    2. For other thin plastic like re-used water bottle cap, using drill bit size 5/16” is recommended.
    3. Use a little silicone or thread tape and screw nipple into the drilled hole.
    4. Manufacturer recommends 1 nipple for 2-3 birds.
    5. Water nipples only work under low pressure ( 5.5 psi or less ). Do not conect directly to a garden hose ( house water pressure is around 30 to 75 psi ). If you want to have it connected directly to a garden hose then a water pressure reguator is required.

We have the 11/32 Drill Bit available in our store at www.snlivestock.com/store

Last edited: Jan 9, 2013
  2. S&N Livestock

Mar 17, 2009
    southern ohio
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2012
  3. mommachickie12

mommachickie12 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2012
    I sent a PM to you about getting some but wasnt sure as it says 14.99 and the other says 10 nipple waterers .99 cents.each with free shipping. let me know as im needing about 20 of them shipped to MS ty

4. Stuartlittle56

Stuartlittle56 New Egg

Oct 27, 2012
    Im finding your site hard to follow ,so I'm hoping I can order to following . I would like to order 10 of the nipple drippes you have on special and how much would they be in Aust $ and I tried to order them from your site but failed
    Hoping for a reply

5. S&N Livestock

Mar 17, 2009
    southern ohio
    Sent you a PM...Thanks

6. SleepyOwl

SleepyOwl Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2012
    MN
    Do I need a code to get free shipping?

7. barbgoos

barbgoos New Egg

Oct 23, 2012
    I was just wondering if by any chance you have more Poultry Nipple Drinkers available? I would be interested in making a purchase.

8. S&N Livestock

Mar 17, 2009
    southern ohio
    SleepyOwl--They are 14.99 for 10 free shipping thru BYC my paypal is [email protected]

Barbgoos--Yes we have several in stock...

9. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Gonna have to order some of these this week as I want to run a pipeline system.
    [​IMG]

10. S&N Livestock

Mar 17, 2009
    southern ohio
    Sounds good just pm me or order thru www.snlivestock.com/store I have the BYC special listed there as well

Thanks
    Nathan

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by