10+ Pure Light Brahmas

aceschix

Songster
10 Years
Oct 18, 2009
New Hampshire
My girls have settled into their new coop. They have started laying well again. Hens are 10-16 months old and their rooster is 1 year. They love the cold and are laying well in our New England weather. These are not hatchery birds.

43136_brahma_hens_4.jpg

43136_brahma_hens_1.jpg

I will send extras as available.

I have 100% fertility here at home. My last hatch was 38 out of 40!

43136_brahma_rooster.jpg

You know the gamble on shipped eggs - so I will spare you the fine print. I will wrap each egg and pack them well.

Thank you for looking.

Good morning.
frow.gif

C I guess it us a good thing he is your weirdo
wink.png

I like these birds. They are great New England weather birds, but from what I have read they do well in most climates. You can not beat that in a versatile breed!
old.gif

smile.png

frow.gif
I'm liking the Sussex right now. I just received 3 chicks split to Coronation. I love the 2 Light Brahmas I have....but they are hatchery.
sad.png
Take that J!

edited to add I need to complete a thought before I look like a big goof and get quoted all over the place!
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Hey Hun, I have Sussex in the brooder if you want some. But, these here birdies are Brahmas.
wink.png
hugs.gif

Sorry...it was an incomplete thought...and pre-coffee! Your Light Brahmas are beautiful. Along with your Wellies, I want some of your Sussex. This is what I get with kids chatting in my ear and fb IM's going at the same time!

Back
Top Bottom