10+ Purebred Silver Sebright Hatching Eggs ~NY~

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by SundownWaterfowl, Jun 15, 2008.

1. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

I have 10+ extras (if available) Purebred Silver Sebright eggs for sale. They were collected today, and some will be collected tomorrow.

I can ship Tuesday morning. They will be shipped via Priority Mail.

I have gotten 100% fertility and 100% hatch rate on my silver sebright eggs this year. These eggs are very easy to hatch.

Eggs are $20.00 shipping included. I pack my eggs really well, with bubble wrap and lots of cushion.

I accept paypal (no e-checks).

If you want the eggs post SOLD and PM me or email me at [email protected] and I will send you my paypal email address.

All of my sebrights have the correct standard for the breed.
    Here is a pic of one of my Silver Sebright Roosters.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 15, 2008
  2. SusanJoM

SusanJoM Chillin' With My Peeps

SOLD

Oh sure, I'll take them....sigh....

I was 'sposed to stop with the current hatch, but that plan has already gone done the tubes.

I'll go to Paypal right now and send the payment.

Susan

3. SundownWaterfowl

Quote:I responded to your PM with my paypal email address.

4. SusanJoM

My post lady just handed me the eggs.
    They are perfect .... and so tiny....

I'm going to let them settle until tomorrow morning and then pop them in the 'bator.

Thanks
    Susan

5. SundownWaterfowl

Thank you. Glad to hear that they arrived fine. let me know how the hatching goes [​IMG]

Chelsea

6. SusanJoM

well darn, it's Day 21 and so far we haven't seen a single pip.

When they got here they looked perfect, but you never know what happened to them between you and me.

I haven't given up yet....

Will keep you posted.

Susan

7. Mycookoonest

Mycookoonest Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2008
    Hudson Valley NY
    I'm on day 19 with mine from Chelsea as well...
    Mine had a few shaken air sacs but they've developed really well so we'll see how it goes!!!

I'll be crossing my fingers with you! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. SusanJoM

Oh, I do hope your hatch goes well !!!!

I never candled mine, because I'm not very confident about my candling skills, and I figure it's not going to actually make a difference to the outcome, so.....I'm totally in the dark until the either do or don't hatch.

I've got two adolescent sebrights out in the coop (a silver and a golden) who might have liked some company, but....we will see....

Keep us posted.

Susan

9. Mycookoonest

Mycookoonest Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2008
    Hudson Valley NY
    Susan... they should be fertile since all mine (all 13) are fertile and the space aside from the air sac is dark... They are her Silkies and SS...

What temp do you have them at? If you've incubated at a lower temp they may take longer to hatch.

I'm hoping to get a pip by tomorrow!!!

They are beautiful eggs though right?

10. SusanJoM

They are the sweetest little eggs.....by far the smallest ones I've had in the 'bator.

I'm using a Genesis for incubating and another one for hatching. My silkies started to pop out on Day 20, as did a previous hatch of Ameraucanas, so I'm inclined to expect them to be at least on time. The Springfield indicates the temp at 100 and humidity at 66. The temp in the wiggler has held steady at 99.7 according to the Accurite. I'm not altogether sure of their accuracy, but they all seem to be where they should be.

On the other hand, there's no reason to give up on them for another couple of days. Sometimes there's just no obvious reason why they don't do their stuff. (I had 8 silkies from Fluff n Stuff that did ziltch, too....)

We'll think positive.

Susan

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by