10+ Rare Coronation Light Sussex Hatching eggs!

rockinpaints

Crowing
11 Years
Jan 26, 2010
Ohio
~LAST AUCTION to ship this year from our beautiful Sussex~
big_smile.png

The hens that we have with our 3 pure Coronation Sussex roosters are split Coronation and pure Coronation hens. Our flock is this years hatch and are at the beginning of their laying season so you could receive some pullet eggs (been laying about 2 months). The eggs are ranging from 1.8 to about 2.0 ounces each right now, however the fertility is excellent. We have hatched about 60 in the past few weeks. (I will try to get pictures of the peeps posted)

Most of our birds came from Revolution Mama Ranch and Thomas Dean. We purchased a few from other breeders to have a diverse gene pool. If you have not had the opportunity to see these big birds up close you are missing a real treat! They are absolutely huge with big fluffy butts! I think they are slightly bigger than the Orps and their temperament is Awesome.

We are building up our flock of pure Coronations so we will not be offering chicks till about February, but we will be offering eggs as long as we have them available. From these eggs you should get 50% or better pure Coronation the others will be splits (white with black instead of lavender).

Because of the delicate time frame of hatching eggs we accept PayPal online payments only to [email protected] (no E-checks please). If you do not use PayPal and would still like to purchase eggs from us please contact us prior to bidding. Eggs will ship Monday after the sale. Given the season if the girls stop laying and we are unable to ship your eggs within a week you will be given the option to a full refund or to wait till the eggs are available. THESE EGGS WILL SHIP PROMPTLY ON SATURDAY, so immediate payment is required for this auction.

Our eggs are very fertile and we have had an excellent hatch rate. However, due to the nature and handling of shipped eggs unfortunately we can not guarantee your hatch rate. We DO guarantee all eggs to be fresh and arrive in good condition and in a timely manor. We do everything on our end to try to help you have a successful hatch, the rest is up to the postal service......

Thanks for viewing and Good Luck! (If you have ant questions at all please don't hesitate to ask)

COROchicksWM-495x353.jpg

CoroLightSussex1WM-600x426.jpg

LightSussexFluffyButtsWM-397x294.jpg

CoroLightSussexHensWM-378x407.jpg
CoroRoo2aWM-437x372.jpg

Last edited:
will you sell eggs if i could pick them up i live in sabina ohio how far away are youemail or call me at 937 527 8886 thank you my name is roy

Thanks for the interest on our birds. We are located up by Lake Erie, I think we are about 3 hours from you (about 175 miles?) That's a bit of a drive.

Back
Top Bottom