10 RARE Double Laced Barnevelder Chicks

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by rockinpaints, Oct 25, 2010.

1. rockinpaints

rockinpaints Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2010
    Ohio
    We are a the end of our hatching season and have a few chicks we will be selling. This week we have 10 beautiful straight run double laced Barnevelder chicks. They will be 2-3 weeks old when shipped. They are shipping from Ohio and will have to be shipped express due to their age. Chicks will ship on November 1st or second (Monday or Tuesday after the end of sale). To see the parents of the chicks and more information visit http://www.rockin-g-ranch.com/barnevelder.html

Because of the time frame in shipping we can accept PayPal online payments only (sorry no echecks, takes too long to clear). Shipping is $45.00 and includes the box fee. Please pm for payment instructions and total at the end of auction. Please don't hesitate to ask if you have questions. Thanks and good luck!

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 26, 2010
  2. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Please post a picture of their eggs. Also Are these bantam or full sized. Thanks and have a blessed day. Nancy

3. rockinpaints

Jan 26, 2010
    Ohio
    Hi Nancy! I added a link for the egg picture. Could someone tell me how to actually post pictures on here. Thanks!!

(Thanks for the help on the Pic's!)

Last edited: Oct 26, 2010
  4. Happy Chooks

Happy Chooks Moderator Staff Member

Jul 9, 2009
    Northern CA
    My Coop
    Where did you get your stock?

5. rockinpaints

Jan 26, 2010
    Ohio
    Hi there and thanks for your interest in our chicks. Most of my stock are from Christina Ledford at Peace of Thyme Alpaca Farm, MO, and the rest are from Anissa Haggerty, TX.
    Thanks again!

6. horsechick

horsechick Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 14, 2007
    Eaton, Ohio
    zip code in Ohio?
    Is pick up welcome?

7. rockinpaints

Jan 26, 2010
    Ohio
    Zip is 44889 and yes they can be picked up by appointment. Thanks for your interest!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by