10+ RARE Double Laced Barnevelder eggs

rockinpaints

Crowing
11 Years
Jan 26, 2010
Ohio
The auction is for 10 of our rare Barnevelder eggs but we love to send extras when we have them!
celebrate.gif

The Barnevelder is very rare and was nearly extinct at one time. They are winning popularity now and are on the comeback!
(I LOVE the rare breeds....)
These birds are truly beautiful. Their color is very vivid and just shines with spectacular double lacing , the pictures really does not do them justice. They are quiet and gentle birds and easily confined as with their short wings they can not fly. They do well confined or free range. They are a docile breed and the roosters do not seem to be scrappers, they get along without picking at each other even in confined spaces and I have never bee weary of turning my back on them. My original birds came from Christina Ledford at Peace of Thyme Alpaca Farm, MO, and Anissa Haggerty, TX. I bought 2 pullets locally but do not know their lines. Most of the girls lay a nice dark large egg but are beginning to lighten now as they are well into their laying season. The egg picture is my Barnevelder eggs with 2 Orpington eggs (not included) to show the color difference and was taken earlier in the laying season. The eggs are not as dark as Marans eggs but still make the dark eggs layer list. For more information on the Barnevelder visit TheFancyChick.com

Because of the delicate time frame of hatching eggs we accept PayPal online payments only to [email protected] (no E-checks please). If you do not use PayPal and would still like to purchase eggs from us please contact us prior to bidding. Given the season if the girls stop laying and we are unable to ship your eggs within a week you will be given the option to a full refund or to wait till the eggs are available.

Our eggs are very fertile and we have had an excellent hatch rate. However, due to the nature and handling of shipped eggs unfortunately we can not guarantee your hatch rate. We DO guarantee all eggs to be fresh and arrive in good condition and in a timely manor. We do everything on our end to try to help you have a successful hatch, the rest is up to the postal service......We ship priority mail with a confirmation number, but please know if it takes 7 days for your eggs to show up or if they are lost all together (yes, that happened twice before Christmas) It is completely out of our hands. Unfortunately we do not have a lot of options for shipping. Although rare, we just wanted you to know these thing can happen.

Thanks for viewing and Good Luck! (If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to ask) We also ship chicks!

12BarnevelderEggs.2orpEggs.SM-238x140.jpg
BarnevelderChicksFramedSM-238x159.jpg

BarnevelderRoo2XS-237x308.jpg
BarnevelderPulletXS-181x229.jpg

Beautiful line of birds. Mine have been laying for 3 or 4 weeks now. Love the eggs!
The Roos are gorgeous, the Hens are sweet. Calm friendly birds.
Tamera

Quote:
Yes, I love them. Their temperament is wonderful! Thank you for the compliment, and good luck with your barnys!

Back
Top Bottom