( ')> 10 Rumpless-Tufted-LF Araucana Eggs <(' )

Ray_n_Debi

Songster
8 Years
Jan 27, 2011
South Carolina
This Auction is for 10 Fresh Eggs from my LF Araucanas

10 fresh hatching eggs from my Araucana pens. My pens have gorgeous rumpless and tufted roosters, the hens are all rumpless, some have tufts. These are Large Fowl (standard) not Bantams.

coop2_04small-1.jpg

Bluearaucanahen10-8-10hatchLtGrnBlue-1.jpg

100_2093-1.jpg

Araucanas are beautiful, rumpless, tufted, South American breed of chicken that has ear tufts, no tail (rumpless), and lays a blue egg. If you are not familiar with this breed please research them before you bid.

Buying hatching eggs is a gamble and Araucana eggs have their own hatching difficulties. Please only bid if you can afford to take the risk and possibility that none will hatch. Araucanas have a lower fertility rate then many other breeds. Araucanas don’t breed true to the APA standards so I cannot guarantee color of eggs or color of chicks. Or that they will all be tufted or rumpless and it is possible you will get some with stray tail feathers or even tails. If after all of this you would still love the challenges of this breed like I do, please bid and have the chance of owning some truly beautiful birds.

I pack as safe and secure as possible but I cannot guarantee that they will survive any shipping mishaps or be responsible for shipping / handling or incubation conditions so I cannot guarantee that ANY will hatch, although I always send extras to help give you a better chance of hatching some chicks. I guarantee you will receive 10 unbroken eggs. I include extras, but if you have less then 10 unbroken eggs please let me know. Do not leave eggs sitting in a mailbox that could overheat or freeze.

Because eggs are time sensitive, please pay immediately after the auction ends. I do accept PayPal at [email protected] If you pay with an E Check they usually take 3-4 business days to clear. If you want to pay with a money order, please let me know and I will send you my address.

I only ship eggs to lower 48 states, no international shipping

Here is a pic of my eggs. I don't think it will be true to color since everybody’s monitor is set differently. I don't have "robin blue" eggs. They are not olive either. They fall some where in between. On my computer the uploaded picture is pretty true to color. On my husbands across the room the color is much more vibrant then they really are.

Eggs8-12-11.jpg

Last edited:
Only three eggs hatched from the 10+ I ordered. They were all black.
I'm satisfied, and I cant complain because this was expected by shipped eggs.

Good luck! I cant wait to see these beauties grow up!

So out of the 7 eggs that didn't hatch, how many were developed and died in the egg?

I have also hatched some of these eggs and I was very happy with the 3 that I hatched as well! (Actually 4 hatched but one died falling into the water dish
he.gif
) I hatched 2 Black and a blue. The 2 black both have tufts and they are all rumpless. I also have some more of these in the incubator!!!!

Last edited:
I am hoping for a great hatch for you!
Keep me posted!!
My Lavenders are laying now. I am going to set some of them next week and see how the fertility goes.

Quote:

Yes, Lavender Araucanas.
love.gif

Lavender eggs are not included in this auction. I haven't checked their fertility yet.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom