10 + Seramas ~Frizzled and Silkied~ Hatching eggs CUTE!

PearlySue

In the Brooder
9 Years
Oct 28, 2010
Ohio
I am offering 10 + extras of my tiny Serama hatching eggs.
big_smile.png

We are hatching chicks for this season but still are getting lots of eggs. Our Seramas range in size from A-C with mostly A's and B's. We have a wide variety of colors, a few that I have pictured here. We also have a very tiny Frizzle Serama Roo in the mix (my favorite) and a few Silkie Serama hens. (You have the possibility of getting Seramas that are Frizzled, Silkied and Smooth.) These little chicks are amazing and fun to have around, and excellent if you are limited on space or live in city.

While we have hatched these same eggs we, like any other breeder, can not guarantee your hatch. Unfortunately the postal service is brutal on shipping eggs, from damaged boxes to loosing them all together. And Serama eggs are very fragile. Please don't bid unless you are willing to take this risk. Having said that if you get a zero hatch rate please email me so we can work it out. If you order our eggs we would like to see you get chicks!

Payment is required promptly at the end of the auction to [email protected] If for some reason the girls should stop laying and I am unable to fill your order I will give you a full refund Please no E checks as they take too long to clear and eggs are time sensitive. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks for viewing my beautiful chicks!
jumpy.gif

PearlySuesPeepsFrizzleroo-600x450.jpg

PearlySuesPeepsSeramaPair-505x376.jpg

PearlySuesPeepsSeramas-429x546.jpg
PearlySuesPeepsSeramachicks-499x441.jpg

I highly recommend these eggs I just got some from her 10 days ago, right now I have 90% developing I hatched this guy from these eggs back in December
38899_100_1270.jpg

White Frizzle
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom