10 Sex Linked Easter Eggers

DMRippy

Pallet Queen
8 Years
May 18, 2011
Nashville
I have my Lavender Ameraucana Roo covering 2 Barred EE. The EE lay a good size egg that is a little green. The roo's sister lays a very pretty blue egg so the pullet from this cross could lay anything in between the egg colors, but I would think more blue than green. The roos will hatch with spots and the pullets should be solid black. Most have had good muffs and beards and pea combs. Very cute and fluffy chicks.

I ship these individually wrapped in bubble wrap and with big bubble wrap around those and styrofoam as filler. The shipping is $17 priority mail. I ship Saturday and Mondays, but could ship any day if needed. Paypal only NO E-Checks (unless you pay a week in advance). I can also ship fewer egg for those with small incubators, just PM me.

SHIPPING Hatching Eggs are a RISK. Once the eggs are shipped they are out of my control. Damage to packages during shipping are the risk of shipped eggs. I take reasonable care for packing your eggs, just like I would want my eggs shipped. (No special packing instructions sorry) I offers no GUARANTEE on your hatch rate. By posting or bidding or buying you understand these terms.

I have my Lavender Ameraucana Roo covering 2 Barred EE. The EE lay a good size egg that is a little green. The roo's sister lays a very pretty blue egg so the pullet from this cross could lay anything in between the egg colors, but I would think more blue than green. The roos will hatch with spots and the pullets should be solid black. Most have had good muffs and beards and pea combs. Very cute and fluffy chicks.

I ship these individually wrapped in bubble wrap and with big bubble wrap around those and styrofoam as filler. The shipping is $17 priority mail. I ship Saturday and Mondays, but could ship any day if needed. Paypal only NO E-Checks (unless you pay a week in advance). I can also ship fewer egg for those with small incubators, just PM me.

SHIPPING Hatching Eggs are a RISK. Once the eggs are shipped they are out of my control. Damage to packages during shipping are the risk of shipped eggs. I take reasonable care for packing your eggs, just like I would want my eggs shipped. (No special packing instructions sorry) I offers no GUARANTEE on your hatch rate. By posting or bidding or buying you understand these terms.
would love to see the pics of the barred easter eggers

Back
Top Bottom