$10 - SILKIE CROSS PAIR - NY

Alycia

Songster
11 Years
Mar 16, 2008
I have a pair of blue gray Silkie X Onagadori five month olds. They are of bantam size.

They are both extremely sweet, and love to be held. The male has been crowing, and has a fairly long tail.

The pullet has not started laying yet, but it's getting close to when she should!

They are excellent foragers, aren't picky eaters, and are good with other chickens and even children. They are nowhere near nasty, and will sleep in your laps.

I am asking $10 for the pair together, and $5 obviously for just the pullet or the cockerel. They were hatched and raised by a 4-H family, and the money will go right back into 4-H, and not used for anything but that.

I would be willing to meet you if you are too far away to pick up, or even drive to you, but under no circumstances will I ship.

NO MEAT, however I do not protest to them being pets, showbirds, egg-production, or for breeding. They do not have to go together, PM me for more info.

The pullet.

The cockerel.

Too bad you can't live in PA.
sad.png

Alycia,
What part of upstate NY are you in? I may be interested if you are fairly close.

Thanks,
Christi

I am located in Ticonderoga, NY in the Adirondacks.

Oh bummer
You are over 200 miles away from me.Just too far for me I am so sorry.They are nice looking birds.
Christi

I am near Binghamton NY.Just about 1/2 mile from the Pa. border.
I wish I had another reason to go that way sometime soon but I don't
he.gif
It wouldn't fly with my DH to go that far for birds.LOL
Before gas prices were so high I could twist his arm a lil but not anymore.

Back
Top Bottom