10 Silver Laced Wyandotte 10 Blue laced red wyandotte **ship today****

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Mrs. Turbo, May 25, 2010.

1. Mrs. Turbo

Mrs. Turbo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2009
    ky
    I am in a dilemma….. I had a order for 10 SLW and 10 BLRWs cancel at the last minute so I put the chicks on a 24 hour auction on eggbid. The winning bidder does not want them, but they are already boxed up sitting on my husband’s desk at work waiting to go to the post office. I can only handle keeping 50 chicks a week so I have no room in the grow out pens to keep them. Winning bid was $150 and I can do express shipping for $30. That is a savings of $35 off my normal price. I will have these chicks listed for 2 hours then they will no longer be available. Here is a link to the listing on eggbid. I would need payment by paypal and your address and phone number.

http://eggbid.com/listings/details/index.cfm?itemnum=1274800174

2. kelseygirl707

kelseygirl707 Dances with Chickens

Mar 3, 2009
    Lakeport, Ca.
    Beautiful Birds, Wish I had the funds [​IMG]

3. bockbock2008

bockbock2008 Why do they call me crazy??

Dec 30, 2008
    Southwest Indiana
    You might want to try to contact the second highest bidder and let them have them for their high bid.

4. Mrs. Turbo

Jan 26, 2009
    ky
    Apparently the winning bidder tried that, but a lot of people work and I am sure they won’t get the message. Guess I will just find a cardboard box and pick up a light and figure it out as they grow……not a big deal, figured I would offer them here and then drive to town and pick them up if no one wants them. I just hate when people bid and win the auctions and then decide they don’t want them.

5. WyandotteTX

WyandotteTX Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 10, 2010
    I just dont understand that. Why bid on something if you dont want it?

I do know someone who would want to buy them who bid on them last night. Sent her a text hopefully she will get it and get in contact with you about them.

6. Mrs. Turbo

Jan 26, 2009
    ky
    Thanks but they are already sold...... [​IMG]

7. wingman2008

wingman2008 Out Of The Brooder

Oct 16, 2009
    you have mail

8. Mrs. Turbo

Jan 26, 2009