10+ Silver Sussex & Coronation Sussex eggs, Greenfire Lines

crfarm

Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes or so
10 Years
Nov 29, 2009
KY
This is an Auction Formated Listing - Please do not PM to bid! - Place your bid in a reply.
Bidding will start at: $45.00

Additional bids will be in increasing $.50 increments

Shipping will be via <USPS Priority Mail > at a cost of <INCLUDED IN AUCTION PRICE!!>

Auction ends at <6:00 PM> <EASTERN> on <1/15/2012>

Please place your bid as a reply to this classified (do not PM to bid!).
Subscribe to this classified auction using the immediate notification setting when you bid so that you can stay informed!

Description:
I am offering 10+ of our Silver Sussex and Coronation Sussex breeds. The auction is for a total of 10 eggs plus any extras the hens may lay during this period. There is no guarantee as to how many of each there will be. It just depends on how the hens lay. There is a possibility to get splits from each pen. They will be marked as to what breed. The ones marked CS will be from one of my Pure Coronation hens.
My birds came directly from Greenfire Farms and were all unrelated pairs.

Payment is due immediately after auction ends so they can be sent out on Monday hens willing. :) Payment is paypal and if you don't have an account but have debit or credit card you can pay as a paypal guest. NO ECHECKS

I cannot guarantee your hatch due to many factors. Hatching eggs are a risk. There will not be any replacements or refunds. I try to send extras to help with any mishaps but that does not always happen. The auction is for 10.

Last edited:
Hope I'm doing this right.
fl.gif

$45.50

Looks like it so far!
celebrate.gif
so right now the bid is $46.00

I forgot Mon was a Holiday so look for shipping on Tues after cleared payment is received.

I thought I would post the last bid so you don't have to scroll through to find it.

Last bid $46.50

thumbsup.gif

I have collected 13 eggs total from these 2 pens so far and still have the rest of today and tomorrow!!!!
wee.gif

3 hours and 54 mins left!!!!

Current bid $46.50

what are the chances of getting splits? How many cornations and silvers do you have of the 13 eggs right now
wee.gif
?

what are the chances of getting splits? How many cornations and silvers do you have of the 13 eggs right now
wee.gif
?

I have 4 Coronation eggs. She lays in one particular spot and NONE of the others lay there. She won't let them. She is one of my original Coro hens from Greenfire. I have 3 that I marked LCS (light coronation sussex) as it may contain a split, may not. these are from the floor nest where my Light Sussex lays. She does not lay in the nests.
I have 7 Silver Sussex eggs as of right now. The last hatch had one split silver in it. the 2 hatches before that did not have any. A hatch in late Oct had 5 splits, that is how I found out that my Pure Roos (2 of them) are splits after contacting Greenfire. So I cannot really tell the odds just that they are possible. I have marked all the eggs and if you can separate them during hatching and band them, like I do, you will be able to keep track of them.
celebrate.gif

as of now I have 14 eggs!!!!!!!!

Bid is $46.50 and less than an hour to go!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom