1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

10 Splash/Blue Laced Red Wyandottes - 13.5wks

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Reyvaughn, Sep 10, 2011.

1. Reyvaughn

Reyvaughn Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2011
    Northeast Pennsylvania
    My landlady recently passed away and we found a place, but we need to downsize some more. I have 77 chickens and I think moving them may be a pain. My husband is against this and is having a fit that I was talking about selling our girls. The girls that I am posting for sale are all against his will, but he has to come to reality.

Again, my husband is upset with me over this... I am sell all 10 of my Splash/Blue Laced Wyandottes. As stated, they are 13.5wks old. There are two cockerels, one has a straight comb and one has a rose comb. There is one pullet with a straight comb as well. They are hatchery stock (Privett). When I bought these guys, I ordered 5 pullets and 5 straight run. I think my odds were pretty good this time!

The Delawares and blue Wyandottes are not for sale. I will be selling the splash Wyandottes, though.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is the pullet with the straight comb.
    [​IMG]

This picture is of some of them two weeks ago.
    [​IMG]

This is all of the Wyandottes when they were about 5-6wks old.
    [​IMG]

Payment to be sent via Paypal - [email protected]
    Pick Up only - my zip code is 17814 (I am near Unityville, PA which is zip code 17774).

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by