10+ Splash Marans Auction

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by crfarm, Jan 25, 2012.

1. crfarm

crfarm Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes or so

Nov 29, 2009
    KY
    This is an Auction Formated Listing - Please do not PM to bid! - Place your bid in a reply.
    Bidding will start at: $40.00

Additional bids will be in increasing $ 1.00 increments

Shipping will be via <USPS Priority Mail > at a cost of <INCLUDED IN AUCTION PRICE!!>

Auction ends at <10:00 PM> <EASTERN> on <1/29/2012>

Please place your bid as a reply to this classified (do not PM to bid!).
    Subscribe to this classified auction using the immediate notification setting when you bid so that you can stay informed!

This is for 10+ of my Splash Marans. They are laying really well and I include extras if they are available. The last few auctions have had ALOT of extras. These have been selling very well and their feather coloring is just beautiful. I am proud of the egg color we are achieving with these colorful birds. Check out the feedback for more regarding these birds.

Payment is paypal and due immediately after auction ends. NO ECHECKS! These should be ready to ship Mon after cleared payment is received. If there is a change in the hens laying I will give you the choice of a refund or to wait until they start back up. If you don't have Paypal but have a debit or credit card you can still pay as a paypal guest.

I cannot guarantee your hatch rate. I have received excellent reports of fertility and hatching from this pen. Shipping is included with this auction and will be priority mail.

If you have any questions please ask in plenty of time before the auction ends. I usually get to check these in the mornings and evenings.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 25, 2012
  2. pawtraitart

pawtraitart Chillin' With My Peeps

May 30, 2007
    Idaho
    Any egg photos?

3. bluesGuy

bluesGuy Out Of The Brooder

Jan 11, 2012
    Wasco CA.
    X2

4. crfarm

Nov 29, 2009
    KY
    This was taken sept 2011. The Splash are the second set from the left (top & bottom eggs). The first set is from our Blues. The rest are Black coppers except for the coronation egg. The pic was taken before all these breeds went into there molt.
    There are some lighter now as they don't have access to bugs and greens since it's winter. Although I have been supplementing them and have collected my darkest from them ever recently from a new pullet and set it this last tuesday. But they are lighter right now. Same birds, same genetics.

[​IMG]

5. tuthillny

tuthillny Semper Fidelis

Sep 27, 2010
    Ulster Co. NY
    I will start at 40.00
    Very beautiful birds.

6. evenstargirl

evenstargirl Out Of The Brooder

Nov 9, 2011
    Illinois
    Just wanted to say.... CRFarm has beautiful birds! All of the eggs I was sent were fertile. The chicks are adorable. I can't wait to see what they look like when they grow up!

7. crfarm

Nov 29, 2009
    KY
    Thankyou both. The change in the weather has had the hens laying lighter eggs and slowed a bit.

Evenstargirl, your little ones will look much like those posted and the avatar to this thread. The avatar is a third generation pullet and she has been laying a DARK egg. I had her up for auction recently as a pairing but she didn't sell. I am glad she did not as eventually she will go to the breeding pen. She came up with my lavender orpingtons and started to lay. I separated her and she is STILL fertile at 30 days separation!!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 27, 2012
  8. crfarm

Nov 29, 2009
    KY
    tuthillny wins at $40!!!

9. crfarm

Nov 29, 2009
    KY
    thankyou dear for the payment. I will be sending out this afternoon! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by