10+ split LAV silkie eggs possible 100% pure Lavs:-)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by sonew123, Sep 16, 2010.

1. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Hi guys. Im backkkk....I have not sold any split Lav silkie eggs all summer because I was really busy and it was too hot. But nowwww. ...

My splits are grown and they are laying their own eggs!!! So I have a pen of 7 birds-2 roos 5 hens. They are all black Lav splits. If you hatch out a black chick then its either a split again or a pure black silkie-or you won the jackpot and have a pure lavender or two that may hatch:) I have some under my broody that are due this weekend:) You will recieve 10 ( was 6 but my girls are LAYING machines this week so bonus for the next person who wins this set) eggs your are paying for and at least 2 extras-last shipment was 11 eggs:) Cannot gurantee or promise more than 12 though~

Your chances are as follows
    50% splits ( black)
    25% lavs ( pure lavs)
    25% pure blacks again

I will ship out Monday the 20th-delivery confirmation included-I have never had a bad shipment-those who have bought these eggs in the past will tell you Im a packing freak ( I shipped 40+ shipments this past Winter) I cannot guarantee the fertility/growth of eggs once they leave my house though:-( Shipping is always a risk...Needs to be paid before noon on Monday the 20th
    I have to update photos as I just built a beautiful new pen for them and DH has camera-I will get them tomorrow. In the mean time here are some photos of the birds when they were younger...They got to free-range all Summer and have been "together" for 4 weeks now-so they are very pure:)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 17, 2010
  2. AmyJ

AmyJ Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 21, 2009
    Newburgh, NY
    Oooh another auction! Too bad I dont have any broodies right now. [​IMG] I will get some eggs from you one of these days! lol

3. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:I know Amy you have had your eyes on these suckers for a long time:) I was going to keep them for myself but they would be hatching out chickenstock weekend and Im going to be WAYYY to busyt to stare at them all day:-( So Ill do it in a few weeks:)

Last edited: Sep 16, 2010
  4. AmyJ

AmyJ Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 21, 2009
    Newburgh, NY
    Quote:I know Amy you have had your eyes on these suckers for a long time:) I was going to keep them for myself but they would be hatching out chickenstock weekend and Im going to be WAYYY to busyt to stare at them all day:-( So Ill do it in a few weeks:)

lol, yeah you are going to be way too busy for sure! Well hopefully your girls will be laying when I have a a broody or two next year. [​IMG]

5. Brindlebtch

Brindlebtch Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2009
    Texas
    [​IMG]

6. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:Hi Hunny! less than 3 weeks away!!!

7. aceschix

aceschix Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2009
    New Hampshire

Hey!!! STOP selling eggs...you are going to have WAY too much raffle money. Us broke people will not stand a chance!! [​IMG]

8. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY

Hey!!! STOP selling eggs...you are going to have WAY too much raffle money. Us broke people will not stand a chance!! [​IMG]

!-LOL My egg $ had been going towards chickenstock:) I am shopping today for all the disposable pans and such:)

9. featherbaby

featherbaby Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2009
    Jacksonville, FL 32210
    A BOODY.......A BROODY! MY KINGDOM FOR A BROODY!!!!!!!!!!

I have 11 eggs under two broody girls right now. They're due to hatch next week. I sure wish I could get some of these. I hope they're still available when I have space. Keep going, keep breeding!!!!!

10. rilly10

rilly10 Clover Field Farm

May 18, 2010
    Pottstown, PA
    Yay! Round two here we go! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by