10+ split LAV silkie eggs possible 100% pure Lavs:-)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by sonew123, Sep 22, 2010.

1. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Im doing this As a buy it now because I will not be offering eggs for some after after this ends as I have to save some for the egg auction at my chickenstock and me:) I just want to make sure these have a home asap so I dont have to wait for an auction to end Monday morning-

My splits are grown and they are laying their own eggs!!! So I have a pen of 7 birds-2 roos 5 hens. They are all black Lav splits. If you hatch out a black chick then its either a split again or a pure black silkie-or you won the jackpot and have a pure lavender or two that may hatch:) I have some under my broody that are due this weekend:) you will recieve at least 10 eggs-those are the eggs your are paying for and at least 2 extras-last shipment was 15 eggs:) Cannot gurantee or promise more than 12 though~

Your chances are as follows
    50% splits ( black)
    25% lavs ( pure lavs)
    25% pure blacks again

I will ship out Monday the 27th-delivery confirmation included-I have never had a bad shipment-those who have bought these eggs in the past will tell you Im a packing freak ( I shipped 40+ shipments this past Winter) I cannot guarantee the fertility/growth of eggs once they leave my house though:-( Shipping is always a risk...In the mean time here are some photos of the birds when they were younger...They got to free-range all Summer and have been "together" for 6 weeks now-so they are very pure:)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 22, 2010
  2. rilly10

rilly10 Clover Field Farm

May 18, 2010
    Pottstown, PA
    Just unpacked my eggs and they look awesome! Great packaging! Hmmmmm....I could set these and go out and buy a fourth bator for these! LOL!!!! If only my pockets were deeper! [​IMG]

3. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:oooh they got to you fast! yah! so glad they made it safe and sound:) Thanks for letting me know [​IMG]

4. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    whoa that was quick:) Hey Reese! Ill pm you with my info:) Congrats [​IMG]

5. reesepoultry

reesepoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 4, 2009
    Okay, not a problem. Could always use new bloodlines for my lavender pen..... My 2 Lav roos would like some more girls.....[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by