10 SQ Bantam Polish Eggs-Frizzle too

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by RedRoosterFarm, Jul 25, 2010.

1. RedRoosterFarm

RedRoosterFarm **LOVE MY SERAMAS**

Mar 25, 2010
    Eatonville, Washington
    Up for auction are 10 SQ White Crested Blue and Black Polish Bantam eggs. Some will be frizzle. I have hens and roos that are both frizzle and smooth. So you will get what you get. I have my birds in pens that they are breeding frizzle to smooth so you can get a real good chance of frizzle. I hatched some a few weeks ago and it was about a 50/50 split with the frizzle gene. Winner pays s&h of $12.00. Paypal only please. I ship usps priority. These eggs will be shipped next Monday not today this Monday. I thought I would have enough this week but will not so I will put them in the bator and collect this Friday to Sunday.I bubble wrap and do a good job. I can not guarentee hatch because of heat and shipping but I get approx. a 97precent hatch in my GQF. I do have a few pixs on my picture site.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2010
  2. Kedreeva

Kedreeva Longfeather Lane

Jun 10, 2010
    Michigan
    Oof, these are the sorts of eggs I have been searching for ALL OVER and couldn't find... I ended up ordering some other breeds and now my bator is full just when these turn up! [​IMG]

3. PaMiniFarmer

PaMiniFarmer Out Of The Brooder

Mar 14, 2010
    SW Pa
    Quote:Same here! I've been looking for months! [​IMG]

4. RedRoosterFarm

RedRoosterFarm **LOVE MY SERAMAS**

Mar 25, 2010
    Eatonville, Washington
    All of a sudden they are laying like crazy! Sold a few on ebay but now I have more......

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by