10+ Standard Frizzle Cochin day old chicks~WILL SHIP Mon. 30th/Tue 31~

Fay at Frizzled Feathers

Peepz-A-holic
15 Years
Jan 10, 2009
Hartville , Missouri
I am offering 10 + of our Adorable Standard Frizzle Cochin day old chicks.

I will have extra chicks this week and am offering in this auction for what I have left .
I will send everything I have left on Monday 30 or Tuesday 31 after filling my orders.

Winning Bidder please make PayPal payment at auction end to : [email protected]

In our Standard Frizzle Cochin pen we have 1 Black Frizzle feathered Roo & 1 Blue Frizzle feathered Roo x Blue & Black Smooth frizzle feathered hens .
The chicks that hatch will be Blue/Black/few Splash and occassionally a Barred chick turns up.
Chicks will be both frizzled feathered & Smooth feathered. You should get about 50/50

These chicks are out of Show Quality Breeding stock ,so chances are really good that you may get some Show quality birds.

Shipping will be $40.00 Express Mail with tracking # emailed to you after I get home from shipping.

Payment is required promptly at auction end (If wanting chicks shipped) PayPal Payment goes to : [email protected] as the chicks MUST ship out ( Monday 30 or Tuesday 31 )

Local Pick Up Welcome in Hartville ,Missouri . Local pick-up customers ,payment to be made in cash on pick-up.

If you have any questions ,Please ask before auction end.

Thanks for viewing our beautiful chicks!

Thanks for viewing my beautiful chicks!
Here are some pics of our started Standard Frizzle Cochin chicks !
20923_sf_1.jpg

20923_6wk_old_frizzle_chicks.jpg

20923_dscn5255.jpg

20923_dscn5257.jpg

20923_dscn5261.jpg

20923_dscn5262.jpg

Hello! I am interested in your birds! Can you sex them? I can only have females. They are very beautiful and I hope to get some! I've been looking everywhere for LF cochins and you have exactly what I want! ALso is it 25.00 each or for all 10?

Last edited:
Hello,
Auction is starting at $25.00 + shipping . Auction bid is for all 10+, day old chicks (unsexed) .

You could always sell off any cockerials that you may get.

If you are interested in sexed started chicks please email me.

Fay

I will take them please. Can you send us a paypal invoice to [email protected]? Or do we have to wait until the auction is ended? As soon as i get home, (im at lunch right now) ill figure out the payments and stuff. Thank you so much! I've been looking for so long!
Just sent a PM!
big_smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom