1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

10+ Standard Frizzle Cochin day old chicks~WILL SHIP Wed 25~NPIP

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Fay at Frizzled Feathers, May 20, 2011.

1. I am offering 10 + of our Adorable Standard Frizzle Cochin day old chicks.

I will have extra chicks this week and am offering in this auction for what I have left .
    I will send everything I have left on Wednesday 25th after filling my orders.

Winning Bidder please make PayPal payment at auction end to : fayh1999@yahoo.com

In our Standard Frizzle Cochin pen we have 1 Black Frizzle feathered Roo & 1 Blue Frizzle feathered Roo x Blue & Black Smooth frizzle feathered hens .
    The chicks that hatch will be Blue/Black/few Splash and occassionally a Barred chick turns up.
    Chicks will be both frizzled feathered & Smooth feathered. You should get about 50/50

These chicks are out of Show Quality Breeding stock ,so chances are really good that you may get some Show quality birds.

Shipping will be $40.00 Express Mail with tracking # emailed to you after I get home from shipping.

Payment is required promptly at auction end (If wanting chicks shipped) PayPal Payment goes to : fayh1999@yahoo.com as the chicks MUST ship out (Wednesday 25th)

Local Pick Up Welcome in Hartville ,Missouri . Local pick-up customers ,payment to be made in cash on pick-up.

If you have any questions ,Please ask before auction end.

Thanks for viewing our beautiful chicks!

Here are some pics of our started Standard Frizzle Cochin chicks !
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by