1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    Not a member yet? join BYC here & then introduce yourself in our community forum here.

10 Standard Welsummer Hatching Eggs (SOLD DON'T BID)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by josh44, May 11, 2010.

1. josh44

josh44 Songster

Jun 16, 2008
    San Antonio Texas
    SOLD DO NOT BID!
    Thank You,

For you consideration I am offering 10 of our Standard Size Welsummer Hatching Eggs,

Most of these will be from Whitemore Farms Line, I do have a few hens from other lines, in the breeding pens. I am using these othe welsummer lines for a better show chicken for next seasons shows. I will try to mark the eggs for you.

We have shown Welsummer For about 2 years , But have had them for about 3-4 yrs now. Last Year we had a Rooster Place Reserve of the class.

These eggs are definatly dark, most are terracotta color eggs if not darker. You wont be dissapionted.
    I am getting a mixture of Solid Color Eggs and spotted eggs. I will try to send only the darkest possible!

Please feel Free to email or PM for more info.

We just exhibited some of our welsummer a few weeks ago, we Placed 1st and 2nd Place Welsummer.
    Best Of Breed & Reserve Of Breed, at the Fancy Feather Show in NB. TX.

The Eggs sent will be fresh, no more than 2-3 days old, we collect eggs 2-4 times daily. Our Welsummer have been laying for about 3 - 6 months. We collect on average 3 - 7 eggs a day from our Welsummer hens.

PayPal Only!
    I ship with USPS, Eggs are will be sent By Priority Mail, Unless You decide to choose and pay for express shipping.

Please understand,
    When shipping eggs There are no guarantees!

MY FEEDBACK ON OTHER SITES IS 100%

WE ARE NPIP TESTED,
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 11, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: