10+ Swedish Flower Hen Hatching Eggs GFF Lines

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by WyandotteIndeed, Feb 21, 2016.

1. WyandotteIndeed

WyandotteIndeed Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2012
    Southern Oregon
    I have been keeping and breeding these beautiful chickens for 4 years now and absolutely LOVE them. I am finally ready to sell share them with the BYC community as they are laying wonderfully and fertility has been great. I have 2 non-crested roos over 8 hens, 4 crested and 4 not (no faulted skulls here). I am currently getting 6-7 eggs per day from the 8 hens. These are very winter-hardy and are great layers of large cream/tan eggs. They will also occasionally go broody and the 2 that I let raise chicks last year were excellent mamas. Feel free to ask any questions.

The usual shipping eggs disclaimers apply. No guarantees as once they leave my farm I have no control over how the USPS handles them, or the specifics and irregularities of your individual incubator. I do of course pack each egg unwashed and no more than 3 days old in bubble wrap and massive amounts of shredded paper and in my history of mailing eggs, have actually never had an egg arrive broken. I am always willing to hold them here for pick up if you live close.

2. Hope Frazier

Hope Frazier Out Of The Brooder

May 21, 2013
    Brownsville, Texas
    Are these still available?

3. WyandotteIndeed

WyandotteIndeed Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2012
    Southern Oregon
    Yup. A couple of the girls are starting molt so not quite as many eggs per day, but I should still be able to do 10+ no more than 3 days old.

4. cnocgreina

cnocgreina New Egg

Aug 28, 2016
    i'd be interested in a dozen if you still have some eggs available?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by