10+ Welsummer Hatching Eggs

bargain

Love God, Hubby & farm
11 Years
Apr 13, 2008
Bowdon, GA
We've been SOO blessed to have a beautiful and healthy, wonderful Non Hatchery Welsummer flock and am offering 10 of their eggs handling, packing and confirmation delivery number. I will include more the day of shipping, as available. We full time farm and treat all our poultry with the best feeds, grains, access to grass and care on our organic principled farm.

Here are pictures of the flock..Our rooster was shy in his cameo shot but you can see a better face picture in the fuller flock picture.

8875_shywelsummerroo.jpg

8875_welsummerflock.jpg

I hope you will look at our feedback here:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pcz6aC_klXJDTE8H01hR-RA

We also have feed back in the new system as you'll see above

We ship eggs in the same fashion as we would like to receive them. We bubble wrapping each egg separately, putting in a regular box (not an egg carton) which is then cushioned and set in a larger box. These are not the prepaid priority boxes but we use the large boxes that can be ordered through USPS as the standard mailing box. Our mailing costs can often be higher than the prepaid boxes but we find that they arrive in better shape, so it's well worth the extra time, packing materials and shipping costs. Occasionally with a large order, we will use an even larger outside box. Even as carefully as we ship, we cannot guarantee that there will be no breakage in transit. We do not guarantee the percentage of your hatch as the incubators temperature and humidity are very variable. We will provide assistance to you during the hatch and help in every way possible to have the best hatch possible.

We'd be honored to serve you. Please let me know if you have any questions and have a blessed day.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom